IGNORED

Critter sightings!

June Bug

36 minutes ago, throet said:

I'm guessing it all has something to do with Acme's supply chain being cut off as a result of the pandemic. Haven't seen a coyote out there at all this year. 

I expected a company like Acme to be better prepared. They just don't carry the inventory like they used to. 🙂

• Haha 3

I saw two ring tailed cats in Cameron Park one night. They looked like they were leaving the river and heading to the zoo. It reminded me of that penguins cartoon movie where they are secret agents and all.  I can't wait to ride the dam trail next month. All the pelicans, ospreys, and cormorants should be migrating and wonderful to watch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leafkiller said:

I saw two ring tailed cats in Cameron Park one night. They looked like they were leaving the river and heading to the zoo. It reminded me of that penguins cartoon movie where they are secret agents and all.  I can't wait to ride the dam trail next month. All the pelicans, ospreys, and cormorants should be migrating and wonderful to watch.

Yeah, I didn't realize pelicans came that far inland until I saw a bunch of white pelicans on Richland chambers lake last winter east of Waco!

• Like 1

Yeah, I didn't realize pelicans came that far inland until I saw a bunch of white pelicans on Richland chambers lake last winter east of Waco!

They go much further north. It’s a big deal when the white pelicans migrate south and setup residence for the winter at the lakes at LSU each fall. They just arrived last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, I'm still pretty rattled by this.

Today I decided to do my annual Walnut Creek ride. of course that was a bad idea to do it on a holiday (Veterans Day) so walkers, riders, dogs on leash, dogs off leash, etc...everywhere, but I still managed to dodge them all.

Then as I came down and crossed at the main creek crossing, there it was!!! I was confronted by the biggest, nastiest Camel Toe I've ever seen in my life...I pedaled as hard as I could to try and get away...it was hideous!!

I'm thinking about selling my  bike after that

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1