IGNORED

Random Vehicles

Sluggo

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Spotted this guy near the east end of the BCRT on Tuesday morning. It didn't look like he could have made the turn onto Hairy Man Rd even if he hadn't grounded it. Came back about 90 minutes later and they were gone, If I had time to kill I might've grabbed a beer or 2 and watched. I'm sure the driver wanted to kick my butt for taking pics is why I didn't get closer.

20220920_105054.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That's a late 70's LUV I think! A friend had an early 80's one back in H.S, that he rolled on the way home after a few too many.  A bunch of us flipped it back over and towed it to his house. Then the next day after a couple more we got it fired up and decided to play a little Dukes of Hazzard with it in his dad's freshly plowed recently rained on field until it locked up.  Then we drug it back into his front yard with a tractor for the insurance adjuster have a look!  Teenage boredom in BFE! 😉 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Chongo Loco said:

That's a late 70's LUV I think! A friend had an early 80's one back in H.S, that he rolled on the way home after a few too many.  A bunch of us flipped it back over and towed it to his house. Then the next day after a couple more we got it fired up and decided to play a little Dukes of Hazzard with it in his dad's freshly plowed recently rained on field until it locked up.  Then we drug it back into his front yard with a tractor for the insurance adjuster have a look!  Teenage boredom in BFE! 😉 

Funny you say all that...my uncle had a Chevy LUV truck that his girlfriend rolled in a "park area" after they had had too much to drink.  This was prolly very late 79's or early 80's.

-CJB

On 5/22/2022 at 6:24 PM, Sluggo said:

1DE9D673-A2A7-46F5-AC5F-968E2CCF000B.thumb.jpeg.88c0fc6e0d2e083acae33f29b9ebead0.jpeg

This guy is a piece of shit.

He parked by the 360 Greenbelt entrance for a week. Then when he left, there were mounds of trash and crap that he left behind.

Everyone on Reddit thinks this car is sooooooo cool, but he's just a hoarder leaving shit all over the city.

• Sad 1

My parents had a green Coleman metal cooler like that.  He’d strap it to the roof rack on whatever station wagon we had at the time (Renault R5 or Datsun 510 wagon, can’t remember which).  One time the kid wasn’t strapped and it blew off, some from there on, it had a nifty crafted EPS cover that actually worked very well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

My parents had a green Coleman metal cooler like that.  He’d strap it to the roof rack on whatever station wagon we had at the time (Renault R5 or Datsun 510 wagon, can’t remember which).  One time the kid wasn’t strapped and it blew off, some from there on, it had a nifty crafted EPS cover that actually worked very well.

Saw the knock-off one Yeti makes in the Domain store the other day.  WTF, like $700 or something ridiculous and it didn't even have the built in bottle opener like our old coleman did.  More accessories they want to sell you I guess. 🥺

6 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

There’s also matching Coleman stove and lantern somewhere in the bed. 

• Like 2