IGNORED

WTB - 9 spd shifter/rear D

Mattlikesbikes

1 minute ago, 4fun said:

@Mattlikesbikes with first dibs, but if he passes. How much cheddar do you want for it? And clutch derailleur?

fair enough

It's the drivetrain off my wife's old process 134dl: https://2015.konaworld.com/process_134a_dl.cfm

Yes, XT clutch and most everything you need is there including a chain with quicklink and is in good working order. You'll need cable and clamp for the shifter if you dont have ispecB shimano brakes. Clamps are cheap off ebay etc.

As far as price, I'd prefer to trade something. 

IMG_20201211_103743977.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

fair enough

It's the drivetrain off my wife's old process 134dl: https://2015.konaworld.com/process_134a_dl.cfm

Yes, XT clutch and most everything you need is there including a chain with quicklink and is in good working order. You'll need cable and clamp for the shifter if you dont have ispecB shimano brakes. Clamps are cheap off ebay etc.

As far as price, I'd prefer to trade something. 

IMG_20201211_103743977.jpg

Awesome, if the creator of this thread doesn't reply by the end of the day I'll PM you for trade details. Just for full disclosure I'm currently building up two bikes for my oldest two kids, so any decent bike parts in my bin are going towards those builds so I'm hoping your into libations😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 4fun said:

Awesome, if the creator of this thread doesn't reply by the end of the day I'll PM you for trade details. Just for full disclosure I'm currently building up two bikes for my oldest two kids, so any decent bike parts in my bin are going towards those builds so I'm hoping your into libations😁

always down to help with anyones kid's builds. Went through that when mine were in NICA. i also have a new wtb rocket v 143mm saddle and an 675 SLX 10spd clutch derailleur (max 36t) , tires and various parts as well.

I'd like to trade out for some woodworking tools, wireless network parts, monitor etc

6 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

always down to help with anyones kid's builds. Went through that when mine were in NICA. i also have a new wtb rocket v 143mm saddle and an 675 SLX 10spd clutch derailleur (max 36t) , tires and various parts as well.

I'd like to trade out for some woodworking tools, wireless network parts, monitor etc

Thanks, unfortunately I'm as basic as it comes with technology and can't imagine I'd have anything of value to you.   Ironically I'm starting to get into some wood working, but currently am using a good friends rediculously comprehensive work shop for all the tools and I'd imagine the Round Rock Police department would frown upon me bartering his stuff! Thread derail: this is my current project (built Ins out of superior alder! Can't get the image to turn the correct way!

All this to say I think you can find a better barter that I can offer😁

45D81086-E890-43B1-98C2-A1944697224E.jpeg.0086b605c52625986d2f36414a88e607.jpeg