IGNORED

Not another Fork Upgrade Question...

A while back I tried some frankenbike work and put my 150/130/110 Fox Talas on my HT in place of the stock 100mm Rockshox Fork. I really liked it at the 130 setting and found it and the Hard Tail a great match to my riding. I've been on the lookout for a straight 1-1/8 steerer, 9mm axle, 120-140 fork. They almost don't exist. Along came a few reviews on this thing and in early December I ended up ordering one of these: Manitou Markhor forks for my HT. 

https://www.probikesupply.com/products/manitou-markhor-fork-27-5-100mm-travel-9mm-axle-matte-black

They've been out of stock and keep messaging me it's going to be another 2 weeks with an option to cancel my order. I just said give it 2 more weeks but then I am thinking of canceling. Really, I'm trying to push off buying a new bike which is not an option for now. I've whined about this before on here: "blah blah, I have two bikes that work and make me smile but I think I really want a *Insert new bike here*." 

Am I crazy? Should I wait? Should I cancel?

For reference, here is the review that pushed me over the edge to buy it in the first place: 

2021-01-08 20_22_43-Window.jpg