IGNORED

Dripping SPrings

Dean

Thanks to everyone on the 411 on BLORA and Miller Springs. Indulge me one more question:  I want to ride Milton Riemers Ranch Park, but in doing the map work and videos, I noticed there is another trail, Dripping Springs Ranch Trail, where their middle school and high school mtb team trains.  Apparently open to the public.  Anyone ridden there?  Worth a try as long as I am in the area?   Still a noob at this, so bear with the elementary queries, please.  Thanks.  Wheels down, Rider side up.

PS.  Wish there was a mtb team at my school back in the day.  How cool is that.

Check MTB project - https://www.mtbproject.com/directory/8019978/dripping-springs-ranch if you haven't already.

This is a great resource.

Not sure these trail questions really belong in the 'Destinations' forum though in my opinion. Maybe use the general forum. I hope you read my post/thread about BLORA/Miller Springs in my reply to your first post. I was just at both a few weeks ago so can answer any more questions you may have (see the linked thread below).

Edited by GFisher

This is a 6.2-mile "easy" trail according to their website. There is a $5 fee for trail usage, so my gut would say that it is not a price performer. To drive that far and spend a similar amount you could go to Reimers, Pedernales Falls, or Pace Bend.

I'll as the folks at AustinBike World Headquarters if I can get approval to do do a ride out there in the next week or two in order to check it out.