IGNORED

ISO - fox volume spacers

Just now, Teamsloan said:

I made my own with polyurethane washers from Home Depot. Just had to find the right diameter and then cut the notch in the side. Works perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess once it is installed it doesn't move, so even a dab of hot glue would be enough to keep it in place. I'll check out my options at HD. 

Re-reading the old manual. It isn't ideal, but I think I can pull a pin out of the spring retainer and move it all down the shaft. There should already be holes drilled as well. Will pull it all apart tonight to see.

I'm running a 3" tire on the front, so figure giving him 50-60mm of suspension travel and a 20 PSI fat tire, he should be more than good till we can raise it up.

Wait, are we talking about volume spacers or travel spacers. Two very different things in a fork!

I made my own polyurethane travel spacers. No need for glue or anything, they snap in to place just like the store bought ones. I lowered a 26er Fox F100 down to about 60mm of travel this way.

Now I'm sure you probably make your own volume spacers to make the fork more progressive. But with lighter weight riders you usually want to get a more linear spring rate I thought.