IGNORED

Hole on lower SN

I hung a piece of obsolete tape I pirated from the Church area from a branch but there should probably be some more tape hanging on either side of the hole if anyone has any, just as a heads up for folks that are unaware.

Edited by GFisher

Why not just fill it with dirt?  Put a small mound on top of the part not caved in so it will level off once it caves in.  Or bust up the section not caved in and level it off.  I can help with that in the next week.

Edited by JRIDER

9 hours ago, GFisher said:

It all depends, is this just a hole or stream bank erosion undercutting that area? I didn't look closely enough to know.

It's a sinkhole which dispersed into the creek bed, and every time the water level rises it will continue to erode beneath that section of the bank until it eventually all collapses. The Army Corps might be able to fix it, but our easiest solution is an inland re-route.

• Like 3

It's a sinkhole which dispersed into the creek bed, and every time the water level rises it will continue to erode beneath that section of the bank until it eventually all collapses. The Army Corps might be able to fix it, but our easiest solution is an inland re-route.
Correct. And also goes under the tree line a bit. Re route. But ultimately isnt it AJ's? Maybe he is concocting a plan of attack? Anyone actually ask him personally?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cafeend said:

ultimately isnt it AJ's? Maybe he is concocting a plan of attack? Anyone actually ask him personally?

I phoned Peddler's awhile back and was told that AJ was aware of it. A follow up call is probably in order from someone actively using the trail. 

Edited by June Bug