IGNORED

Rampage Reminder

throet

Semenuk is still a badass. I think he's coming for blood. Been away for a few years now. The new kids might be willing to take sketchier lines but Semenuk has experience, skills and most of all style. If Rogatkin were riding he'd be on my list in place of Sorge. Lacondeguy is another potential already has one Rampage win under his belt.

• Like 1

The finish was definitely anticlimactic, but overall an entertaining event. I was disappointed that Nell chose not to improve his standing on the second run even after adamantly stating ahead of the event that he was there to win. Had Silva not fallen at the end of his first run, I think he could have been in the running. His second attempt was lackluster compared to his first. Easy to be an armchair quarterback of course, but if I'm in their shoes, I'm just glad to be leaving alive. 

Cam McCaul's commentary is hard to listen to. He's even hard to watch with his focus and eyes darting all over the place. There's no need to sensationalize this event it's pretty self explanatory. The problem with the judging is that it's very subjective unless someone pulls off some crazy move. I think Lacondeguy might have won with that last run he had going, was definitely pulling out all the stops.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chief said:

Cam McCaul's commentary is hard to listen to. He's even hard to watch with his focus and eyes darting all over the place. There's no need to sensationalize this event it's pretty self explanatory. The problem with the judging is that it's very subjective unless someone pulls off some crazy move. I think Lacondeguy might have won with that last run he had going, was definitely pulling out all the stops.

Yep, he and neethling are painful to listen to during crankworx.  Ill take warners drunken shouting any day over that study in autism 

• Like 1

Nice 4hr video on youtube I split into a few nights. I wish the hole thing was POV. Those guys are crazy especially the ones with no gloves. To me gloves are like helmets for your hands. I guess if you can snap your neck hands dont mean shit.

Edited by Bamwa
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bamwa said:

Nice 4hr video on youtube I split into a few nights. I wish the hole thing was POV. Those guys are crazy especially the ones with no gloves. To me gloves are like helmets for your hands. I guess if you can snap your neck hands dont mean shit.

Several POV clips from Rampage have been showing up on YouTube. Here are a couple of good ones I've seen. Don't worry, both of these guys happen to be wearing gloves. 

• Like 1