IGNORED

Guilty Confession Thread

Bamwa

I watched all three Pitch Perfect movies (yes, there are three) and I loved them.

After being pestered by the wife/kid I watched the first two a while back. Had to point out all the buildings at LSU that were used in the movie. [emoji849] In the late 50’s early 60’s, my dad was a lifeguard and lived in the old field house where the dry swimming pool sing off scenes were filmed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, throet said:

When I was test riding a Carbon Foxy at Brushy the other day, I told the guy from Mondraker that I weighed 185 lbs :classic_unsure: 

Haha and how much do you actually weigh? Man I hope I’m in as good of shape as you when I catch up to your age! You kick ass 🤙

Edited by Seths Pool

2 minutes ago, Seths Pool said:

Haha and how much do you actually weigh? Man I hope I’m in as good of shape as you when I catch up to your age! You kick ass 🤙

Thanks bro - appreciate that. I'm hanging around 190 - although I had set a goal of 180 by my 60th birthday, which was a few weeks ago. Just haven't been getting enough rides in with the monsoons over the past 2 months but maybe I can at least drop 5 lbs in time for Dragon Slayer.

Hard to believe when we first rode together I was only 57 - the years are going by too fast man! I need to get out to Cat Mountain with you before it's too late. Maybe you can talk me into a nice new GG enduro rig.  

On 11/2/2018 at 11:22 AM, Bamwa said:

My chain is 7 yrs old and stretched so far a chain tool doesn't even work on it..  Still rides like butter though. 

Gotcha beat.  Discovered this while riding my SS on Lakeway trails.  Was wondering why it was occasionally jumping while climbing.

Heavy metal deformation.

FB_IMG_1490462071144.jpg

FB_IMG_1490462079558.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to go ahead and apologize up front in case the weather changes.

You see, I was having some pedal strike issues and, well, Jenson had this 160 Fox 29 fork on sale, and, well, I bought it to replace the 140 that came on the bike. I had a little time and installed it this morning.

Maybe there will be no repercussions, but, it being a long holiday weekend and all, I was feeling as though the guilt would set in should the weather take a turn. I wanted to get it off my chest now, rather than later.

Um, yeah, uh, thanks for understanding and all that ...

Edited by Ridenfool
It started raining as I walked out the door after clicking Save
  • Sad 1