IGNORED

austinbike you need a cert so you can do https

crazyt

8 hours ago, crazyt said:

It is essentially required. Mobile browsers dont do well with sites without certs.

Yeah, the folks at corporate headquarters have been on me about that. I have generally been lazy and haven't gotten around to it. I have a cert on my business site but have neglected the bike site. 

Adding this to the list. Finally got around to doing the firmware upgrade for everything on the network and about to touch the network controller. If that does not collapse and burst into flames I'll have most of my tech challenges done and I can get on the cert.

Thanks for the heads up.

8 hours ago, AustinBike said:

OK, cert done. Server forces to HTTPS now. All is right in the world. Also, my network controller did not explode, other than about 2 minutes where the wifi stopped AFTER the wife was awake. All successful IT migrations happen before anybody wakes up in the house.

That is always dangerous.  I once tried to do network maintenance right before my wife was scheduled to game with her friends.