IGNORED

Buds Required

Sluggo

8 hours ago, notyal said:

"Mellow out or you will pay"

Got to see them at Liberty Lunch in 83 or 84. Jello had a broken leg, on crutches and warned a bunch of punks not to stage dive.  Maybe 5 notes in and then it was on. I think Die Kruzen from Oklahoma was the backup band? I’m lucky that Liberty Lunch was a big part of my 20’s. 

Edited by Sluggo
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Sluggo said:

Got to see them at Liberty Lunch in 83 or 84. Jello had a broken leg, on crutches and warned a bunch of punks not to stage dive.  Maybe 5 notes in and then it was on. I think Die Kruzen from Oklahoma was the backup band? I’m lucky that Liberty Lunch was a big part of my 20’s. 

Lucky bastard!

DK and punk played a huge part in how I viewed the world as a young person. Still does to this day. I remember subscribing to ATs zines and handing them out to friends at school,  only to have pissed parents calling my house. 

Only got to see Jello do spoken word at the University of Utah, and stopped by alternative tentacles studio to fanboy a bit.

Smut Peddlers was the last hurrah for punk for me, although I still crank it up when the wife's gone😂

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 2