IGNORED

Buds Required

Sluggo

17 minutes ago, ATXZJ said:

"I got two words for Don Henley--Joe Fucking Walsh--okay? Thanks for calling, Don. How long's your pony tail now, okay? -D. Leary"

Growing up in north Ohio I was a huge fan of the James Gang. They played at local splash parties that you could get into for 25 cents. Then I followed Joe Walsh and the Barnstormers and eventually saw them play at Cleveland Stadium. When he joined the Eagles, I thought it was a total waste of his talent. Apparently I wasn't the only one who couldn't stand the Eagles.     

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424065/South-Carolina-woman-stabs-ex-boyfriend-refusing-stop-listening-The-Eagles.html

Take it easy! Woman stabs her ex-boyfriend for refusing to stop listening to The Eagles

• Woman became irritated at hearing the classic rock songs played endlessly
  • She stabbed her roommate and ex-boyfriend
  • It's not known which songs drove the woman to such extremes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/2/2019 at 7:58 PM, ATXZJ said:

"I got two words for Don Henley--Joe Fucking Walsh--okay? Thanks for calling, Don. How long's your pony tail now, okay? -D. Leary"

How shitty would the Eagles have been without Joe Walsh?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JRA said:

How shitty would the Eagles have been without Joe Walsh?

Exactly what they were on all the albums prior to him joining. I was a HUGE James Gang fan in the '70s and was unhappy about him joining the Eagles. He was a rock star, and they were a folk band.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 8:23 PM, throet said:

Growing up in north Ohio I was a huge fan of the James Gang. They played at local splash parties that you could get into for 25 cents. Then I followed Joe Walsh and the Barnstormers and eventually saw them play at Cleveland Stadium. When he joined the Eagles, I thought it was a total waste of his talent. Apparently I wasn't the only one who couldn't stand the Eagles.     

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424065/South-Carolina-woman-stabs-ex-boyfriend-refusing-stop-listening-The-Eagles.html

Take it easy! Woman stabs her ex-boyfriend for refusing to stop listening to The Eagles

• Woman became irritated at hearing the classic rock songs played endlessly
  • She stabbed her roommate and ex-boyfriend
  • It's not known which songs drove the woman to such extremes

A friend and I were wondering which songs...  He thought New Kid in Town, I thought Victim of Love.  Maybe both? Any?

• Like 1