IGNORED

Buds Required

Sluggo

20 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

walked into a bar 11 years ago, and these guys were performing. insta-fans after the first song

I had never heard of these guys, but I just finished listening to their first album. I'm definitely putting them in the rotation. Sorta reminds me of these guys:

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 9:55 AM, notyal said:

I had never heard of these guys, but I just finished listening to their first album. I'm definitely putting them in the rotation. Sorta reminds me of these guys:

Cool man, glad you liked😎 

My wife and I saw a bunch of their shows back when we lived in utah. very unique for sure

11 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

Was in HS when the first album and came out and this track was a game changer. Gave us a little glimpse of what was ahead for us in the 90s. god damn

I remember listening to 99.5 KISS in SA advertising Soundgarden at the Sunken Garden Theater.  They use to play them all the time.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AntonioGG said:

I remember listening to 99.5 KISS in SA advertising Soundgarden at the Sunken Garden Theater.  They use to play them all the time.

uncle cousin stevie

we probably live there about the same time. 

31 minutes ago, AustinBike said:

Wife went to high school with the guitarist. We got decent seats and backstage passes when they came to Austin last time. Literally the last time I guess.

was that the on at COTA? probably saw the same show then

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AustinBike said:

Yep, that was the show.

Nice.

Admittedly we went primarily to see nails tour for hesitation marks but were blown away by how great Soundgarden played. Was really surprised after seeing Cornell's live stuff with audioslave fall flat. had kinda written him off.

Dude was killin at cota, especially for someone in their 50s.