IGNORED

Buds Required

Sluggo

Okay...since we all happen to have some free time indoors lately (rain, virus, etc), I’m trying to learn to play an instrument. It will be my “Covid 19” skill since trying a flat spin 360 on my bike would end me up in a hospital. They don’t need me there right now. Anyway, I have my son’s ukulele and I’m trying to learn cords. Is that the right way to do it? Where do I start? Lay down some wisdom so I can end up in this feed playing something awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tree Magnet said:

Okay...since we all happen to have some free time indoors lately (rain, virus, etc), I’m trying to learn to play an instrument. It will be my “Covid 19” skill since trying a flat spin 360 on my bike would end me up in a hospital. They don’t need me there right now. Anyway, I have my son’s ukulele and I’m trying to learn cords. Is that the right way to do it? Where do I start? Lay down some wisdom so I can end up in this feed playing something awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would start with YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=learn+to+play+ukulele

1 hour ago, TheX said:

On this topic, I started playing bass a lot more this year and a guitarist friend has been coming by. Now that we are quarantined this is off, but is there a reasonable way to do this online? Most of the videoconferencing seems to be half duplex so two people playing together would probably be a mess. Any ideas?