IGNORED

Buds Required

Sluggo

On 6/2/2022 at 7:27 PM, Sluggo said:

Steven Tyler at his best. I’m lucky I was young in the 70’s. Cheap tickets, grass and ass. 

Indeed! I was fortunate to see them play at my high school in '75 during my senior year. We had a large gymnasium by high-school standards, at least in that era, but it still seemed odd that such a headline band (Toys in the Attic had been released earlier that year) would be playing in a high-school gym. I think security was provided by teachers and administrators, who were no match against the reefer madness that ensued. Front-row seating was on the basketball court, and for the rest of the year we were reminded of the event by the burn marks covering that section of the floor.   

image.thumb.png.eec164e61ac1a391acc94e1a3ec72ffc.png  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, throet said:

Indeed! I was fortunate to see them play at my high school in '75 during my senior year. We had a large gymnasium by high-school standards, at least in that era, but it still seemed odd that such a headline band (Toys in the Attic had been released earlier that year) would be playing in a high-school gym. I think security was provided by teachers and administrators, who were no match against the reefer madness that ensued. Front-row seating was on the basketball court, and for the rest of the year we were reminded of the event by the burn marks covering that section of the floor.   

image.thumb.png.eec164e61ac1a391acc94e1a3ec72ffc.png  

Rock and Roll High School! I bet you guys were styling.  

Edited by Sluggo

3 hours ago, Chief said:

That's just some random picture of a current hipster that's furnished his house retro🤣

C'mon dude - you can't fake that. If only you could see the label on that Falstaff, you'd know it was the real deal! 🤣

image.thumb.png.df5df21aedd11a3638726a9f6e7ef370.png

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...