IGNORED

Garage thread

ATXZJ

On 11/1/2018 at 6:57 AM, Chief said:

Looks like the top of my tool box after I've been working on things. I'll clean and organize my tool box and within days it looks like that again. It's a phenomenon that happens in any working shop. Spent 25 years in body shops, any horizontal surface becomes a sh*t stacker. Including vehicles that stayed in one place too long.

It's a 2 or 3 day cycle that goes from spotless to crap back to spotless.

• Like 2

Something had to be done. Still need to put a shelf or 2 on the inside but it's a major improvement as it is. Was wasting too much time grabbing stuff out of my box. Now I can keep all the essentials on the bench not in a pile.

007.jpg

Edited by JRA
  • Like 3

Something had to be done. Still need to put a shelf or 2 on the inside but it's a major improvement as it is. Was wasting too much time grabbing stuff out of my box. Now I can keep all the essentials on the bench not in a pile.
007.thumb.jpg.ce8f947ae9e0991dc23b8fa740022d56.jpg

What happened to the glassware?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AntonioGG said:

Nice JRA!.  My pro stand is missing the pin and latch for some reason.  I had an extra bolt I have in there that works fine, but it's bugging me.

All the replacement parts you need are available. Probably might find a whole used clamp assembly in good shape on ebay.