IGNORED

Garage thread

ATXZJ

52 minutes ago, Barry said:

The slatwall garage set up is working out nicely.

20230506_115715.thumb.jpg.982da28de42952cde2abb3df98bda944.jpg 

Looking good man! Also nice choice on the side entry toy hauler. We looked a few when we were in staying VA and they're totally the way to go!

Edited by ATXZJ

14 hours ago, The Tip said:

One of the good things about a new house is getting to reorganize your stuff. Nice.

Sadly, I fear that when I move to my next house the garage will be significantly smaller and my "workshop" will require me to pull my car out to do anything. I'll enjoy what I have for now.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ATXZJ said:

Looking good man! Also nice choice on the side entry toy hauler. We looked a few when we were in staying VA and they're totally the way to go!

I looked at this particular RV for about 3 years (Keystone Outback 240URS). And then I bought the first one I actually went to see. 

Edited by Barry
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Barry said:

I looked at this particular RV for about 3 years (Keystone Outback 240URS). And then I bought the first one I actually went to see. 

That was the first one we looked at as it was light enough for my truck to pull it. 

Not entirely garage related. But the new digs didn't have a really great bike wash option. No conveniently placed trees or whatnot. So this dedicated wash stand had to happen. Because why not slap a Park bench stand on an 8×8 cedar post? I just had to remove and replace a single sod tile.

20230511_180441.thumb.jpg.b009cbcd6518c4a552d8b9001251e43c.jpg

My original idea was to put a swivel plate between the post and the stand so I can spin it around and wash both sides while standing on the laneway. But damnit all if I can't find a freakin' swivel plate with a 4.25" bolt pattern. 

20230511_181730.thumb.jpg.ea37aaf2715f3359929d6d3e3b8814a4.jpg

• Like 6

On 5/8/2023 at 3:26 PM, The Tip said:

One of the good things about a new house is getting to reorganize your stuff. Nice.

I went under contract for a new home this week. Sadly I'll leave Brushy Creek behind and move much further north, but I'm excited to get my new space setup next month. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bestbike85 said:

I went under contract for a new home this week. Sadly I'll leave Brushy Creek behind and move much further north, but I'm excited to get my new space setup next month. 

Congrats man! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 10:17 AM, Cafeend said:

Fresh Slate! Enjoy and Good Luck

Thank you! We all know I'll still make periodic trips down to brushy. 

First pass here. I'll adjust as I go but it's working so far. 

Both vehicles will be parked in the full size after I have the attic garage spray foamed next week and I get those dozen boxes up there out of my parking spot. If I unplug the golf cart and push it back 6-7 feet I get plenty of space to do whatever. 

IMG_0395.jpeg

IMG_0396.jpeg

IMG_0397.jpeg

IMG_0398.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...