IGNORED

Wanted: Light and Motion headlight

Mattlikesbikes

Run your Seca 1500 on your bars and this on your helmet.  Its what all the cool kids are doing now....
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IHIMJRS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

I own 3 of these (and 3 L&M Seca's too).  Its a great setup.  This lil Amazon light punches way above its weight class.  Its gets tonz of use around the house in multiple applications.

Later,
CJB

I can confirm, I use one of those Shenke lights. They're awesome. The beam is a nice and even spot. I bought them for my sons to use on their bikes as well for when we take evening rides. On my helmet, I've switched to using an Outbound Lighting Hangover light. It's self contained and the beam pattern is awesome. I still run the Shenke on the bar in addition to another cheap amazon light (the knock off Glowworm/Lumina). I'm probably going to swap it out for the Outbound Trail Edition or Trail EVO. Nothing wrong with the Amazon lights, they're a great value. I just wanted to treat myself last fall.

I'm actually leaning towards buying a new L&M Vis Adventure. 800lm, smaller than the old Stella light heads (50g) and $70. This is the version without a permanent battery. Works with the standard L&M packs. They say it gets an hour at 800lm for each cell in the battery pack. So I've got 3, 6, &8 cell batteries. Run the vis on the helmet and the Seca on the bar. I'd love not having a cable hanging off the helmet, but if I go back to 12/24 hr races I need swappable batteries.

The Outbound Lighting Trail EVO light has it's own on board battery, but it's also able to run off of any supplemental battery you have but plugging it in to the light's USB-C port. That's something no one else is doing. You could potentially fill your camelbak with all of those freebie cellphone battery backups and run your light for days, or use whatever battery packs you already have as long as they have a USB plug. The USB-C plug makes a water resistant connection to the light as well.