IGNORED

Spider

ATXZJ

2 hours ago, Trailrider said:

I've never been out there. Is it a bunch of coasting trails or are there pedal trails? I'm more of a pedaling guy. I like to work.

You can pedal up the service road all you want.  They might not even charge you for lift ticket if you enjoy misery that much. 

Places like spider are good for making multiple passes/sessions to improve your skillset. Cardio can be had at home.

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 1

Make sure to check the website/call before heading out there after rainstorms. Went early May and half the trails were closed due to trail conditions, This information was not posted anywhere. But the trails that were open were running really well.

On 5/15/2021 at 1:07 PM, Trailrider said:

I've never been out there. Is it a bunch of coasting trails or are there pedal trails? I'm more of a pedaling guy. I like to work.

Doesn't make much sense to go to Spider to pedal. you go to improve your downhill and have a ton of fun. if you want a good pedal, i recommend Reveille Peak, right next door.

On 5/15/2021 at 3:07 PM, ATXZJ said:

You can pedal up the service road all you want.  They might not even charge you for lift ticket if you enjoy misery that much. 

I think its $15 if you want to ride without a lift ticket.