IGNORED

Apologies

1 minute ago, cody said:

Lucky kid! I felt lucky with my clunker in the 90’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s a great kid.  I cherish the days I get to ride with him.  It won’t last forever, but this is a unique time when we both love riding.  

Over a span of 2 years it is much cheaper than almost any club sport (or at least that is the rationale  I’m going with).

Fingers crossed for a run at Spider on Sunday!

• Like 2

He’s a great kid.  I cherish the days I get to ride with him.  It won’t last forever, but this is a unique time when we both love riding.  
Over a span of 2 years it is much cheaper than almost any club sport (or at least that is the rationale  I’m going with).

Amen brother. Shred together and cherish those memories. Well played!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

I can tell you from experience bikes are cheaper. But whatever chance I get to spend time with them is worth it to me no matter the cost. Within reason
Enjoy your time and sweet ride

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AustinBike said:

Nice bike. Trying to make it to their factory in the future, hoping that I can demo a bike there. Pretty nice trails in the area.

We will be staying in Boulder for a while this Summer and will be taking the bikes up there.  Hoping to get by both Commencal & Yeti in Golden.  We are hoping to mix 3-4 rides around family activities, will be able to ride from our lodge to several trailheads I think.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chongo Loco said:

Take him over to Valmont bike park. You’ll both have a blast. Jump course, slopestyle, flow trail, pump track all in a great little park. And each has newbie, intermediate and advanced lines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is on our list!  

• Like 1