IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

3 hours ago, HoneyBadger said:

Look what i saw on Peddlers Pass yesterday 

That same dude was in front of me on PicnicX one time and ran out of steam trying to make it up the little climb by the BCRT before PicnicX transitions into Picnic. Of course he caused me to bail as well since I was right behind him. Honestly and perhaps selfishly, I'd prefer that those things stay off the trails. 

• Like 1

He definitely looked pretty cheesedicky on that thing....but then again I’m about to put on lycra. But yeah, for some inborn reason I feel like he should keep that shit off the trails. 

Just because he is not pedaling or powering it himself doesn’t mean he’s a menace really, I guess. I’m not sure why it bugs me...maybe because mountain bikers are hated on but he’s riding a trail with something motorized...I dunno.

Edited by Morealice
  • Like 3

Just got back from 3hrs. Trails were excellent as was the weather. Go get some before it's a 100 f**king degrees. Didn't ride 1/4 or DD but what we did ride was excellent. Great ride Throet, Morris, and Christian, had a real good time. It's good to get out with good people.

• Like 5

How many Tandem teams would be interested in racing the time trial?  If we can get at least three teams to commit, I can put together pro/open tandem category but for trophies only at $60 total per team ($30 per rider instead of $40). 

Edited by DesertNomad

How many Tandem teams would be interested in racing the time trial?  If we can get at least three teams to commit, I can put together pro/open tandem category but for trophies only at $60 total per team ($30 per rider instead of $40). 

I'm seriously tempted just because I know I wont he competitive right now in a normal class. I got Morealice lined up as a possibility. Just need to rent or find a bike.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

*** Officially Official Trail Change Notice***

Snaggle Rock seen in pic below was recently undone. We have dealt with this so many times in the past. It has been put back. In hopes of people leaving it alone we went ahead and made a B line around it. Not really looking for input on this if you disagree. Trust me I think people should sack up or walk as well. However this is in 1/4 Notch which is intended for beginner to intermediate riders. Now Double Down is another story it is for Advanced riders and a mandatory sack up . No go arounds will be made that dont already exist on potential dangerous spots. If you see them feel free to block those.

Thanks1cddce093fef5ec6141d94ee0615aef1.jpg

• Like 5

12 hours ago, First-Blood said:

*** Officially Official Trail Change Notice***

Snaggle Rock seen in pic below was recently undone. We have dealt with this so many times in the past. It has been put back. In hopes of people leaving it alone we went ahead and made a B line around it. Not really looking for input on this if you disagree. Trust me I think people should sack up or walk as well. However this is in 1/4 Notch which is intended for beginner to intermediate riders. Now Double Down is another story it is for Advanced riders and a mandatory sack up . No go arounds will be made that dont already exist on potential dangerous spots. If you see them feel free to block those.

Thanks1cddce093fef5ec6141d94ee0615aef1.jpg

bummer

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RidingAgain said:

I'd be interested to see how many advanced riders take the B line.

Interested enough to hang out on a busy day and watch? Interested enough to put up a webcam (that'd be awesome)? Or only interested enough to make the comment?

• Like 1