IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

Yeah I really just wanna spin up there and see what all is going on....been saying for weeks I was gonna check it out. Excited to see it!

Anything described as a jump line won’t be in my wheelhouse anyway, but I get your message. 

Thanks to all who continue to churn out more trail. If I have time I’m gonna ease over to Wilco and give that a cruise. 

On 4/9/2019 at 10:47 PM, El Gringo said:

As to Suburban Ninja, PLEASE stay off the jump line at the top.  We were doing maintenance/revisions on Sunday.  The step down is dope now, but the second jump is still under revision.  We're making it lippy-er to give better flow, but I had to bail and am now in Australia.  My son and wife should fix it within the next couple days, but please respect the closure in the meantime.  Thanks!

And...someone moved the logs to roll through.  Context clues, people.

46 minutes ago, El Gringo said:

When I came through there yesterday I was surprised that it didn't look closed at all... especially with the fresh tracks through it. Maybe some caution tape next time?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barry said:

When I came through there yesterday I was surprised that it didn't look closed at all... especially with the fresh tracks through it. Maybe some caution tape next time?

We stacked logs neatly and horizontally across the entry.  If that doesn't stop stupidity, I doubt caution tape will.

I was finishing up a night ride last night, I parked ar SN and rode to Snail etc and back. When I got back about midnight there were 2 dudes pushing bikes back up. They had street bmx bikes and didnt see any mud. But I asked if they hit the jumps cause they are still soft. They just said they couldnt on these bikes. Then they started asking who was working on them. They saw the fr512 buckets. I just told them to talk to AJ if they had any questions.  i doubt it was them though because I didnt see any blockages when i started either. I didnt look hard though I just glanced at the jumps while heading out.

All trails were in amazing shape last night. Even Peddlers Pass

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, First-Blood said:

I was finishing up a night ride last night, I parked ar SN and rode to Snail etc and back. When I got back about midnight there were 2 dudes pushing bikes back up. They had street bmx bikes and didnt see any mud. But I asked if they hit the jumps cause they are still soft. They just said they couldnt on these bikes. Then they started asking who was working on them. They saw the fr512 buckets. I just told them to talk to AJ if they had any questions.  i doubt it was them though because I didnt see any blockages when i started either. I didnt look hard though I just glanced at the jumps while heading out.

All trails were in amazing shape last night. Even Peddlers Pass

Must’ve missed that invite. Bitch. 

I crashed out on the ridge line just before Snot Rock on a slick spot on offcamber limestone slab. My knee doesn’t work quiiiite right today but it’ll be fine. All load bearing things and twisting motions are fine. 

Good meeting Barry though. 

• Like 1

Must’ve missed that invite. Bitch. 
I crashed out on the ridge line just before Snot Rock on a slick spot on offcamber limestone slab. My knee doesn’t work quiiiite right today but it’ll be fine. All load bearing things and twisting motions are fine. 
Good meeting Barry though. 
You did miss it. I sent the invite to 105 Fuck off Dr

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Morealice said:

I’m also curious. This wind HAS to have helped, but wondering what the situation actually is out there. 

The guy that runs the twitter feed is out of town right now.  I took a stroll in my backyard that backs up to the trails and the ground is very soft, even with direct sun and wind help. My educated guess would be there is potential for 1/4 notch and double down by tomorrow afternoon, but trails like picnic and peddlers will need more time. 

There wasn’t a ton of rain Friday night or Saturday morning, but there was a big water drop around noon that was very heavy and very quick. This makes me think the main parts of the trail will dry but low lying areas will need time and sun. 

• Like 1