IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

So my trail report is as follows: if Gumdrop East is dry (including rock face at entry) then it’s probably all boobs except maybe peddlers’ dirty butt. 

but it’s a perfect day for riding whatever is rideable. Encouraged thus far. 

Update to update - rode all from Gumdrop to YMCA. Imagine the overall weather + hero status of the dirt being a 10. Now translate that in your own head to breasts...whatever that means to you, and that’s how things are out here. Unngh. 

589F190B-80BA-4E32-B76D-55DFFE9E6C57.jpeg

Edited by Morealice
Grammar 🚔
  • Like 5

So my trail report is as follows: if Gumdrop East is dry (including rock face at entry) then it’s probably all boobs except maybe peddlers’ dirty butt. 

but it’s a perfect day for riding whatever is rideable. Encouraged thus far. 

589F190B-80BA-4E32-B76D-55DFFE9E6C57.thumb.jpeg.fa43788bbc6bfa9aced6db25d3d8340f.jpeg

Man whomever tunneled through that to make trail must have been a pure beast !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, First-Blood said:

Man whomever tunneled through that to make trail must have been a pure beast !

Yeah I remember I doubted feasibility, but you clawed and tazmanian deviled your way through. It’s a great little techy piece to get things started. 

3 hours ago, Yosmithy said:

Seriously, they're the kitties titties right now

Agreed, I think the combination between temp and tacky dirt made the best conditions I’ve ever seen out there! And I saw a broad shouldered 10 point buck with a wide spread. Good night!

Ha. Nope. I reported it to Ronan when i daw it being dumped. There was a white truck with 2 guys looking at the beginning of the new sidewalk at the intersection of Parmer and Brushy Creek rd. So its for something way less cool. Just wish they weren't assholes about where they dumped it. Ronan suggested we rob as much dirt as possible since its on the trail.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, First-Blood said:

Ha. Nope. I reported it to Ronan when i daw it being dumped. There was a white truck with 2 guys looking at the beginning of the new sidewalk at the intersection of Parmer and Brushy Creek rd. So its for something way less cool. Just wish they weren't assholes about where they dumped it. Ronan suggested we rob as much dirt as possible since its on the trail.

Rob gives such a negative connotation. I'd like to think of it more like redistributing😉

• Like 2

21 hours ago, First-Blood said:

I suggested that we help them out and move it closer to the sidewalk, placing it in the shape of a berm... 😉 

Edited by HoneyBadger
  • Like 3

Holy shit, if you haven't ridden the last couple of days, you need more medication. last night was amazing weather and dirt.

I do want to apologize to whoever the rider was last night that I almost fell into on Rim and possibly knocked down the hill.

I'm and old man and I fall over often.

GET YER ASS OUT THERE!

• Like 1

Holy shit, if you haven't ridden the last couple of days, you need more medication. last night was amazing weather and dirt.
I do want to apologize to whoever the rider was last night that I almost fell into on Rim and possibly knocked down the hill.
I'm and old man and I fall over often.
GET YER ASS OUT THERE!
On my way. Lights charged. Aleve taken. Tires aired up. Kids are locked in the basement

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1