IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

9 hours ago, bestbike85 said:

Finally found the boat over at the Church trails this morning, but I can’t find this elusive jump line to save my life. 

Any tips on getting around that place? 

It’s probably 100 yards west of the church. 

3 minutes ago, Skyyhorn said:

Does anyone know the status of the new Lakeline Park on the other side of 183 from the YMCA?  The final concept was approved back in early December of 2018, but I haven't seen any updates since then.  Link to Master Plan for reference

I was mostly looking for a status just to know who would be building the trails out there.

I've been talking with the Parks Director about this. It's undecided at the moment, but he does want the BCB crew input.

• Like 3

On 10/22/2019 at 8:14 AM, Tree Magnet said:

So much this. As an FYI, if it wasn’t for you guys quoting or posting about posts I have ignored, many of us would be giving ZERO attention to someone with this mindset.

Just resist the urge to kick the little barking dog and keep riding. All your riding buddies will appreciate not having to smell the dog shit you run over in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been using the internet since the 80s. No group has ever been able to do this, ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skyyhorn said:

Does anyone know the status of the new Lakeline Park on the other side of 183 from the YMCA?  The final concept was approved back in early December of 2018, but I haven't seen any updates since then.  Link to Master Plan for reference

I was mostly looking for a status just to know who would be building the trails out there.

Concept to moving dirt is usually about a year. I'm in construction and deal with that a bit.  This project will be phased due to funding. I think to get the trail moved up the priority list we'd need to sell a volunteer effort. Does anyone here stay in contact with Dmitri?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hugh said:

Concept to moving dirt is usually about a year. I'm in construction and deal with that a bit.  This project will be phased due to funding. I think to get the trail moved up the priority list we'd need to sell a volunteer effort. Does anyone here stay in contact with Dmitri?

I was a little cryptic in my last post since nothing is set in stone. Brushy Creek builders are right in the middle of the discussions about the Lakeline MTB trails. We won't do you wrong.

Edited by HoneyBadger
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, HoneyBadger said:

I was a little cryptic in my last post since nothing is set in stone. Brushy Creek builders are right in the middle of the discussions about the Lakeline MTB trails. We won't do you wrong.

They did listen to my survey🤪

Sorry for the lack of moderation the past few weeks, I was extraordinarily busy preparing for and attending a large video game show in Portland.  Just got back last night and saw all the religious / political crap @RidingAgain posted, most of which I think I've cleaned up now.  @RidingAgain This will be your only warning to refrain from posting those topics again on this forum or I will permanently ban you.

..Al

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2019 at 8:12 AM, Tree Magnet said:

You can literally see the church from parts of the jump line. Imagine how hard it would be to focus on church things when you could look out and see someone launching the jump line?! I had trouble focusing with only the back of someone’s head to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was simply responding to the above comment, Albert.

1 minute ago, RidingAgain said:

I was simply responding to the above comment, Albert.

That's fine, but let's keep politics and religion off this forum and focus on enjoying mountain biking.  If you (or anyone else) see religious or political posts, feel free to report them.  I don't see every post here.  Usually I'm around and can take care of such things relatively quickly.

..Al

I thought that a person's other daily interactions that melded with their mountain biking would be perfectly acceptable to speak about on a mountain biking forum... Just like what music you listen to, and what foods you like to eat.

For me, loving God is totally a part of my enjoying mountain biking. And it seems kind of sad that I, and others like me, can't seem to say so on this forum.

But that's fine.

It's kind of normal in this world.

And just to make it clear... I in no way think that saying that I love God is religious.

Edited by RidingAgain