IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

1 minute ago, RidingAgain said:

Sure man... Authority... It's a wonderful thing.

Now maybe we can let the Brushy Creek thread get back to Brushy Creek talk.

You're more than welcome to start your own forum if you want to integrate religion into mountain biking.  And, yes, please do get back to Brushy Creek instead of complaining about suppression of religious/political talk here.

Thank you,

..Al

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheX said:

Looks like rain is a real possibility overnight. I'm going to take the gravel bike out and explore the concrete/etc. trails out there.

Yeah, really sucks, as I just got home today and haven't been able to ride in over a month.  Figures we'd get a deluge tomorrow.

Yeah I think people walking around and perhaps riding just like to explore around. I rode “kind of Barn” not long ago from the top just for old times sake. It’s a fun swoopy deal that I used to get my level of “air” on. Sooo like 2” tops. 

Man I hope this “fall/winter” riding is better than last year. Hard to imagine it would be worse being that last year it rained and rained, thus making riding nonexistent. 

I will be doing my part. I will not be getting a new bike. I’m finally riding the best bike for me that I’ve ever been on...Now that I had AJ torque all the bolts to spec with Loc-Tite...freaking Yeti. All my linkage bolts...main ones and the switch infinity ones backed themselves out from the factory. Appreciating The Peddler for buttoning it up. I’ve never felt true love for a bicycle before, lol. I love you, Molly. I really do. 

E956390B-F269-43E6-9C4D-5A572E425216.jpeg

35C506CC-607B-4E62-85D7-058A86B517D4.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RedRider3141 said:

Can you give an estimate on whether this weekend is salvageable after last nights rain?

I doubt it will be ready by Sunday.. my foot sank in an inch when I stepped in the middle of the trail. The two noobs I stopped riding Peddlers also confirmed it’s too muddy for riding this weekend by the huge ruts they were leaving.

Edited by HoneyBadger
  • Sad 1

After 3 months and 3 weeks off the bike, 12 miles on the BCRT today never felt better. Great day to be out enjoying some sunshine. Even rode up and down the jeep road a couple of times for good measure. Saw a couple of guys ride over at the PP entrance who turned back after seeing the chain / sign up. Good to see that is at least keeping the well intentioned folks off the trail when it's wet. 

Edited by throet
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, throet said:

After 3 months and 3 weeks off the bike, 12 miles on the BCRT today never felt better. Great day to be out enjoying some sunshine. Even road up and down the jeep road a couple of times for good measure. Saw a couple of guys ride over to the PP entrance who turned back after seeing the chain / sign up. Good to see that is at least keeping the well intentioned folks off the trail when it's wet. 

Great job!

Hell, I was actually thinking about a couple of miles on that pavement stuff.

• Like 1