IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

So yeah,, As I previously asked.. The old Barn trail that had to be closed at BC. Is that hikers that have been using it ? 

I assume it is still closed to bikers right?

The barn trail was never really closed. Just the part that went under the barn and thebold trailhead. It mostly just stopped being used once the trailhead got moved and the concrete path was inder construction.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gents. I took this pic on the middle run of Snail (one with the two kickers). This is where that little bump jump table top is. I don’t remember this tree on the left being that low. I think the storm may have blown it down and it’s being held up by the trees on the right. Just be careful as you’ll probably hit your head if you go on the left side. 

Also, Deception is wagyu grade boobies right now. 

DD435908-005E-4217-8DB0-88BF22806E1C.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Morris said:

Has anybody been out to the trail, wondering if it is good to ride for tomorrow am

Yea, I checked out Deception and Picnic early this morning. They were good to go, with some tackiness and typical low spots that’ll take awhile to completely dry. Not hero dirt status but should be in good shape tomorrow with the sun we’re getting. 

• Like 2

On 10/31/2019 at 11:12 AM, HoneyBadger said:

Who's going to the Enduro Race at Bandera Bike Park on November 16th? I'm organizing a pre-ride on Saturday November 9th. Even if you're not racing you should come join us for a fun day of riding...#BrushyCreekFieldTrip

https://www.bikereg.com/banduro

I may be down for this. Hate to drive all that way alone. Anyone setting up some carpooling? 

• Like 2