IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

9 hours ago, Yosmithy said:

Gonna try this afternoon, it better be full tittie's, or I want my money back

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I was out at the skate park area with my daughter and her friend WISHING I could ride. The little section of trail by the creek near the soccer fields was absolute bewbs. 

• Like 1

The last thing I wanted to do after sitting on my ass all bored at work today was ride.
Came home and the wife had taken it upon herself to charge my light batteries and said go ride.. you caught break since the forecasted rain never happened.
So I carped my diem and went. So happy I did. It was outstanding

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 6

The last thing I wanted to do after sitting on my ass all bored at work today was ride.
Came home and the wife had taken it upon herself to charge my light batteries and said go ride.. you caught break since the forecasted rain never happened.
So I carped my diem and went. So happy I did. It was outstanding

That’s a good wife right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, Yosmithy said:

Holy shit. SN has some amazing new stuff, just waiting for you. Mostly above my pay grade. But still amazing to know it's out there

Let me know when I can get the full tour. I wouldn't even know where to begin with exploring all the new stuff. 

Edited by throet

29 minutes ago, throet said:

Let me know when I can get the full tour. I wouldn't even know where to begin with exploring all the new stuff. 

Yes, definitely. Will take you for a tour of what I know of so far. I have actually finally created my "loop" of the area, that includes all of the area (minus a few short connectors) that has the least amount of doubling back. Cafeend and I just went out on xmas day and did this loop, and based on Strava it's between 8-8.4 miles. Really good flow for the most part, and if you're so inclined, you can do AJ's crazy stuff, and also the jump lines on the Church area.

We just need someone to get our there with a roll of paper towel and dry the trails out 🙂

Maybe new years day, if it's dry?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Yosmithy said:

Yes, definitely. Will take you for a tour of what I know of so far. I have actually finally created my "loop" of the area, that includes all of the area (minus a few short connectors) that has the least amount of doubling back. Cafeend and I just went out on xmas day and did this loop, and based on Strava it's between 8-8.4 miles. Really good flow for the most part, and if you're so inclined, you can do AJ's crazy stuff, and also the jump lines on the Church area.

We just need someone to get our there with a roll of paper towel and dry the trails out 🙂

Maybe new years day, if it's dry?

Would you mind sending me your loop?

On 12/22/2019 at 10:30 PM, Cafeend said:

I did. It was real nice. Picnic was fine. 1/4 was tits. DD was nice. Ditch was wet of course but RJ was sweet as usual. I did the west side of PP but bailed after the new berms as it was not muddy but I accumulated too much. I'm sure tomorrow and Tuesday will be great as well

Yea it’s drying up quick. I rode this morning and it was too slick. Was getting caking on picnic and Deception was slick. Morning condensation probably didn’t help. I’m working in front of my house now and the soil is looking pretty good. 

• Like 2

The best ways to find your way around in there is to give yourself enough daylight. Ride and pay attention. It makes sense after awhile and a few rides. There are for sure some killer nuggets that are hidden away. The long down hills are so awesome. The stuff by the church are cool if that's your thing but you can stack some fat miles together. It can easily connect down to BC if you so desire. But YoSmithy ain't kidding you can do and ez 8 plus miles and never be far from the shop.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GreenMTBrider said:

Yea it’s drying up quick. I rode this morning and it was too slick. Was getting caking on picnic and Deception was slick. Morning condensation probably didn’t help. I’m working in front of my house now and the soil is looking pretty good. 

I just rode Snail and Picnic and they were both fine. Guessing 1/4 Notch would have been OK too but I was just out for a quick spin.   

• Like 1

Spent about 2 hours wandering around SN yesterday, and discovered that little section listed on Strava as "I hang to the left." So many beautiful trails out there.  Also, I decided I really like the fact that it's not signed or marked, gives a sense of adventure you can't find anywhere else in brushy.  As long as you don't try to sneak in a ride on a lunch break lol

The landscape out there is different than the rest of brushy, feels more wild and remote  with all of the trees.  Took a super cool pic of my son on Christmas day riding the bridge about halfway up SN.  Really hope the bulk of the SN area sticks around after all of the development is complete.  #keepSNwild 

sn.jpg

• Like 2