IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

Quick question: I know the new Freeride 512 stuff is not really for public consumption yet, but what is the status of Ninja? I had a request to update my site with more recent Brushy info, and I don't know a.) how publicly legit it is and b.) do people consider this separate or part of brushy.

Quick question: I know the new Freeride 512 stuff is not really for public consumption yet, but what is the status of Ninja? I had a request to update my site with more recent Brushy info, and I don't know a.) how publicly legit it is and b.) do people consider this separate or part of brushy.

What is the Ninja you speak of?I kid. SN is not rogue. I would not personally consider it part of Brushy.

One because it is not attached to BC you currently have to ride the neighborhood to get to BC.

Two because it is entirely different in terrain, flow, personality.

In the future if they ever actually connect as planned I'd still consider them seperate.

I'd say it is BC accessible? BC adjacent? But not part of BC. Ultimately I'd ping the builder.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Cafeend said:

Amazing day. Hope you Carped your Diem today.

Day was amazing, but brought out so many. I had 3 near collisions on 1/4 notch on blind corners I decided today was a day to head home before something bad happened. I was even looking out for it and still had close calls.  

Day was amazing, but brought out so many. I had 3 near collisions on 1/4 notch on blind corners I decided today was a day to head home before something bad happened. I was even looking out for it and still had close calls.  
Days this good mean you ride where the new bikes with reflectors arent. Glad you made it out unscathed

• Like 2

Did 3 laps on Peddlers. Crowded, but not bad overall. On the 3rd lap ended up behind a middle school/high school team that was practicing. 

Great to see the kids and their coaches out on the trails. 

And one of the coaches even complemented my choice in music. (Primus this afternoon). 😀

• Like 2

13 hours ago, biga9999 said:

Did 3 laps on Peddlers. Crowded, but not bad overall. On the 3rd lap ended up behind a middle school/high school team that was practicing. 

Great to see the kids and their coaches out on the trails. 

And one of the coaches even complemented my choice in music. (Primus this afternoon). 😀

Nice choice in tunes!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Skyyhorn said:

One of the reasons I prefer Peddlers over 1/4 is this...unless someone is going the wrong way on PP, you don't have to worry about smoking someone head on.

The other reason is because 1/4 crushes me and my rigid SS every single time lol.   

• Like 2

Yep that was a pleasant surprise running into you guys. Ended up having to use my phone to find my way back after we separated. 
Dont worry .. if I had gotten back to the truck and still saw your car there ..I would have launched a search for you

• Haha 1

Today was the first time I was able to get through gumdrop without clipping a pedal, putting my foot down, or tumbling into the creek.  #goals 
Dude.. if you rode down Gumdrop and did a no dab across that bridge all the way down .. that's pretty awesome