IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

On 1/14/2020 at 11:43 PM, Morealice said:

Props to you for being on the bike again, man. 

Mostly riding the cushy 27.5 long-travel Remedy these days. Been sessioning those jump lines behind Peddlers and behind Christ Church. It's amazing to me how much strength and energy is required to keep the necessary pace to clear a series of jumps. Fools on YouTube make it look so damn easy! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, throet said:

Mostly riding the cushy 27.5 long-travel Remedy these days. Been sessioning those jump lines behind Peddlers and behind Christ Church. It's amazing to me how much strength and energy is required to keep the necessary pace to clear a series of jumps. Fools on YouTube make it look so damn easy! 

When are we riding?  It would be cool to get a tour if that new area from you

6 hours ago, throet said:

Seriously? Hit us up. Let's session! The Christ Church jumps were running awesome yesterday - so fast. Tonight, we hit the Peddler jumps, b/c we knew the rain was coming in. We built them both, so you can't be shamed for riding when "wet":) So glad we got to do that, b/c it looks like days before we get to ride again. (Hint: build).

• Like 2

I went out this morning for ride. Deception is g2g (watch for the Christmas tree some jackass dumped out there). Picnic and Mulligan are g2g. Typical wet spots on Mulligan. West side of Parmer on Peddlers Pass was still fairly tacky/slick with tutting occurring in some areas. East side was g2g, overall the West side needs more time to dry in my opinion. Snow White, Gumdrop were g2g. I didn’t check out Rim or Snail but given how Deception was I imagine they’re good. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GreenMTBrider said:

I went out this morning for ride. Deception is g2g (watch for the Christmas tree some jackass dumped out there). Picnic and Mulligan are g2g. Typical wet spots on Mulligan. West side of Parmer on Peddlers Pass was still fairly tacky/slick with tutting occurring in some areas. East side was g2g, overall the West side needs more time to dry in my opinion. Snow White, Gumdrop were g2g. I didn’t check out Rim or Snail but given how Deception was I imagine they’re good. 

Did you mean to say West Side (sports park) side was g2g and the east side was no-go?  I’ve been finding East side to be taking longer to get ready. 

No matter what, I just want to thank you for all the effort you put into updating trail status so frequently.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yosmithy said:

Do you know if the tree is by the EMS point? I'll try to get out there tomorrow with my pickup and remove if it's still there.

F'ing ASSHOLES!!!

It’s by the West gravel entrance to the regional trail near Staked Plains and Springs Head Loop. Here’s a pic that Greg Stevens took. Todd was going to go out there and move it to the curb. My guess would be if it’s moved to the curb it’ll go right back into Brushy. 

57EC4F27-7D56-4CA2-A8CC-97057A8F8AAA.jpeg

1 hour ago, GreenMTBrider said:

It’s by the West gravel entrance to the regional trail near Staked Plains and Springs Head Loop. Here’s a pic that Greg Stevens took. Todd was going to go out there and move it to the curb. My guess would be if it’s moved to the curb it’ll go right back into Brushy. 

57EC4F27-7D56-4CA2-A8CC-97057A8F8AAA.jpeg

Thanks, I'll check it out tomorrow. I had planned on going out to give the trails some love tomorrow anyway.

Edited by Yosmithy

7 minutes ago, Morris said:

I thought it would be muddy at brushy so I headed to reville peak ranch. It was super dry.

got a few clips. Super stoked I conquered the steps with the drop on super d

That is really awesome.  We went to RPR as well on Saturday.  They've really improved their trail markings!    Super impressed with you doing the steps and drops on Super D.  I can't even imagine having the nerve to do that.

• Like 3