IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

34 minutes ago, radiantm3 said:

I checked the map and thought it was the north side, but you guys could be right. But it's on the end of Picnic closest to the 183. Not the basket drop area. 

Honestly, I think it is more "West Side" than anything, but we got what you are talking about.  I think the general concensus is that most of the trails on Brushy system are either E to W or W to E.  

21 minutes ago, Browndog said:

It took me a few times rolling up to that one before I finally went for it. It’s not as bad as it looks but it took me a few times before I could really match the landing angle. Landing rear wheel first will really snap you forward. 4102d929154d2d305015822ae6367cd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool pic!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AntonioGG said:

Yes!   I'm definitely not used to it.  At what time did you ride?  I was there 12:45 to 3:30 or so.  Stopped at picnic to take a conf call then rode DD and 1/4 backwards.

I went out about an hour earlier and only rode for an hour and 15 min. Despite the humidity, it was a great day to be out. Just a stark reminder of what's coming in a couple of months. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

I just now realize how much trail we lost. Previously I had thought it was a small section.   I also just realized it's not that close to those houses.  Ughh...

This. I am sure it was because  the DBag neighbor's dog was always barking whenever someone went through there. 

Edited by GFisher
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Andrzej said:

I’m picking up my bike at BSS on Parmer tomorrow afternoon. Looking to get out and ride around 2 or 3 and could use a tour of all this new stuff if anyone is interested. It’s been a while since I’ve ridden up there. 

Wish I could - but meetings all the way through to 6pm tomorrow. New bike or just picking up from being serviced? 

41 minutes ago, throet said:

Wish I could - but meetings all the way through to 6pm tomorrow. New bike or just picking up from being serviced? 

Both kind of. My hightower had a crack so Santa Cruz warrantied it for a Hightower 2 frame. BSS is doing the swap. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 4fun said:

I may be confused but shouldn’t that be a rock feature through the trees? That for years now first blood and rugger have been fighting off B-lines.

Yup, it’s been a reoccurring battle re-blocking the bypasses around those trees. It seems like after the rain and MTBs have taken a day or two to let it dry out, someone clears out the debris piles there. Might be time for a couple game cams.