IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

9 minutes ago, WLemke said:

I rode by you as well. I was the guy on the blue FS bike and was wearing the 2019 EB jersey. Sorry for riding on the dirt you were working on! Also, you ruined my strava PR by forcing me to slow down. 😝

That's what they all say. I woulda had my PR but...

@First-Blood

What's the "vision" with this new feature? I was kinda disappointed to see the natural line underneath go away, but I know you guys have something in mind... Maybe somethin g to do with when the "new jump line into this line gets built and it becomes faster"?

snail.jpg

Edited by chuckt
excuse the MSPaint
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, chuckt said:

@First-Blood

What's the "vision" with this new feature? I was kinda disappointed to see the natural line underneath go away, but I know you guys have something in mind... Maybe somethin g to do with when the "new jump line into this line gets built and it becomes faster"?

snail.jpg

Holy shit. I rode snail yesterday around 5pm and this was not there then. I don't see why anyone would change what was already there. it was a fun jump.

8 minutes ago, chuckt said:

@First-Blood

snail.jpg

Your photoshop skills need some work.

• Like 2

Just now, HoneyBadger said:

Your photoshop skills need some work.

Haha, good catch. I was about to reply that I rode through there this morning and didn't see that at all. Cuz it wasn't there, lol.

That drop line to the right after this looks like it's gonna be cool. And I didn't end up in the trees either 🙂

My guess is @chuckt saw the new wooden feature left of the jump and was asking about it. He didn't have a photo of it so he took an old photo and cloned the jump feature to the left where this new wooden feature is to help illustrate what he was talking about. And he's talking about the wooden feature in the photo I posted above.

Edited by radiantm3

I did the "shop" in paint cause I didn't take a picture when I was there. Sorry if its not represeintitive of you actual work. but the question still stands.
Ok I'm caught up. But confused on you saying original line went away. No original line has been messed with on any of the lines. There is the new wood table top that still needs modifications. It is slightly too long and weird shaped. But no original lines were wiped out. Can you clarify if this is your question . Ypu can always text me
512 775 0054

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk