IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

It's not RR or CP, it's Austin. As I recall when looking into the (failed) Master Plan to build Candyland it is a wondeful mix of Wilco, 2 different HOA/MUDs, COA Water Utility and Avery Ranch Golf Course. 

Cedar Park starts NORTH of Brushy. 

Kudos to AJ and Josh for that awesome feature. 

• Like 1

@First Blood @Morealice Chad, Brett, and Jesse - we flagged Gum Drop on Feb 11 (day I re-rupture my Achilles), Mike and Josh punched through the end on March 3rd!!! I know Jesse and Chad did a lot of work in the shitty bits full of vines and swamp...there are some curse words said about that stuff and "Eric's gimp ass", and "Mark Sanchez will only tread and not do real work", LOL. In Sacnhez's (aka @Morealice ) defense he WAS the brains behind Gum Drop, minus the sick wooden bits. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, manuels61 said:

I’m redoing my fence this weekend and will prob have about 15 decent 4x4 post and some fence pickets if anyone can use them let me know if u want me to save any, if not I will dump them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't want to snake on the Brushy guys - they get first dibs - but we could use them at the church trails

• Like 1

Don't want to snake on the Brushy guys - they get first dibs - but we could use them at the church trails

Ok if I hear nothing else then I’ll hit u up and let u know what I have that’s useable and let u have them

11 hours ago, Cafeend said:

Speaking of wood bits and Gumdrop... be careful with the wood bridge there.. 1/2 of it is gone. It was darkish when I went through there so didnt get a great look.
But it is trashed now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Interesting, 2 weeks ago it was fine, maybe a single board missing then. 

14 minutes ago, rugger said:

Interesting, 2 weeks ago it was fine, maybe a single board missing then. 

It was mangled up, not just missing a board. Should be easy to fix. With the rain we are about to get and a long weekend  I will be happy  to go knock that out this weekend if you want. Not  a problem. Let me know

Ok if I hear nothing else then I’ll hit u up and let u know what I have that’s useable and let u have them

I’m redoing my fence this weekend and will prob have about 15 decent 4x4 post and some fence pickets if anyone can use them let me know if u want me to save any, if not I will dump them all

I do have a project for them but im also loving what dale is doing so if you end up having a good amount we can split that would be cool. But im also ok letting him have it since he dibbed first and is doing rad shit i ride as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On 5/20/2020 at 8:48 PM, rugger said:

@First Blood @Morealice Chad, Brett, and Jesse - we flagged Gum Drop on Feb 11 (day I re-rupture my Achilles), Mike and Josh punched through the end on March 3rd!!! I know Jesse and Chad did a lot of work in the shitty bits full of vines and swamp...there are some curse words said about that stuff and "Eric's gimp ass", and "Mark Sanchez will only tread and not do real work", LOL. In Sacnhez's (aka @Morealice ) defense he WAS the brains behind Gum Drop, minus the sick wooden bits. 

Only tread and not do real work?!? They deserve to be slapped around retroactively for that comment! If I didn’t realize that pretty much all of y’all could kick my ass I’d do it myself! 

11 hours ago, SuperSlow said:

The dirt was awesome today, but the sun and humidity was not.  Glad I got out but wow that was rough.

I rode between 8-10 this morning and it was amazingly pleasant. Humid AF but it didn't really bother me with the light breeze and cloud cover. Didn't try to go too hard though - just rode 1/4 notch in both directions with a fast-paced lap around PP in between, and finished with Rim. Glad I got out - been 2 weeks off the bike. Might try something similar tomorrow.  

• Like 4