IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

Wondering if Pace Bend got hit....anyone know? This quote from yesterday doesn’t sound good 

edit: “Thanks. Crankin and I got rained on after about an hour at Pace Bend. Lots of riders coming in when we left waiting on it to stop. Was going to be slick as hell out there after that heavy of a rain.”

Edited by Morealice

1 hour ago, Morealice said:

Wondering if Pace Bend got hit....anyone know? This quote from yesterday doesn’t sound good 

edit: “Thanks. Crankin and I got rained on after about an hour at Pace Bend. Lots of riders coming in when we left waiting on it to stop. Was going to be slick as hell out there after that heavy of a rain.”

I’m not sure if Pace Bend got hit but it’s rained three separate times in Lakeway since 6:00 this morning 

13 hours ago, Morris said:

So this was today,  testing the hero 7 with throet, Chief ,   _________ and _______ . 

Sorry I suck at names

@Cafeend and @X-Ray were the other guilty parties. It was great that we were able to sneak a ride in yesterday and really nice seeing Ray back out on the trails. That new Hero 7 Black is the real deal. I've never seen that level of stabilization without a gimbal. In fact it really seems to give you enough stabilization while still maintaining a sense of ruggedness. Sorry about messing you up on that drop on Snail. I didn't recall there being a lip on that berm. Anyway, you recovered nicely from my mistake and still cleaned that drop with great form.     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Morealice said:

I walked outside today at around 1:30pm...thought, not bad at all...gonna ride. Afterall, heat index of 88 due to humidity can’t be worse than dry 102 degrees.

wrong. it was.

I did that on Friday. Got tired of looking at my newly polished-up bike with climate that felt *okay* while sitting still in the shade with a breeze, and thought I'd play "groundhog", so I did an easy, short ride on 1/4 and determined that summer wasn't quite over and it's not riding season yet... bailed at PicnicX and hurried back to the air conditioning. I'll wait and try again after the next front.

Edited by gotdurt
  • Like 2