IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

Snail is mostly cleared.
*Lines 1, 2, Highline, 5 and everything in ravine are cleared.
*Line 3 is passable but you gotta weave around a few downed branches.
*Climb Route that goes up the middle is still a disaster
*Line 4 I never looked at so unknown

By Friday it should all be cleared

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/25/2021 at 7:09 AM, First-Blood said:

Snail is mostly cleared.
*Lines 1, 2, Highline, 5 and everything in ravine are cleared.
*Line 3 is passable but you gotta weave around a few downed branches.
*Climb Route that goes up the middle is still a disaster
*Line 4 I never looked at so unknown

By Friday it should all be cleared

Oh goodie... now I can just ride the bitch line down per usual. Why are you such a big swollen sack of discharge? PLEASE tell me. 

• Haha 1

We will be having an ARR Brushy Workday tomorrow to clear the remainder of trouble areas. We’ll be meeting at Rutledge Elementary school at 10AM and then will split off into groups as necessary. 

Bring: Water, gloves, loppers. If you have a chainsaw feel free to bring it. 
Sat or Sunday? I'm assuming Sat since you posted last night?

2 minutes ago, Morealice said:

Can anyone with a chainsaw meet me on Gumdrop East and help me clear it?  It’s legit and the space is tight. It’s just a little ways in headed West from the East Olson Meadows entrance.  Thinking Wednesday morning?

0521D5C4-ADE7-4A3C-8FCE-283FBC85940D.png

I was trying to get out there today since it’s right behind my house, but ran out of time with family stuff. What time Wednesday morning were you thinking? 

Can anyone with a chainsaw meet me on Gumdrop East and help me clear it?  It’s legit and the space is tight. It’s just a little ways in headed West from the East Olson Meadows entrance.  Thinking Wednesday morning?
0521D5C4-ADE7-4A3C-8FCE-283FBC85940D.thumb.png.a43a7090e76aa9920bd14e10ba3069aa.png
If it was anyone else I would be down. (Insert your joke .......................here [emoji3595]...........

• Sad 1

Just now, MikeWL said:

Anyone know what shape Suburban Ninja is in?  I would imagine dry, but any trees/limbs to contend with?

Also curious about this, need to get outside this week while the temperatures are nice!  Also, how's the rest of Brushy?

SN is in good shape.  I rode the main trails and most of the loops.  Only a few remaining limbs hanging low... watch your head.  Tree carnage is everywhere.  Thanks to whoever went through and cleared it from the trails, I'm sure that was a lot of work.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MikeWL said:

SN is in good shape.  I rode the main trails and most of the loops.  Only a few remaining limbs hanging low... watch your head.  Tree carnage is everywhere.  Thanks to whoever went through and cleared it from the trails, I'm sure that was a lot of work.

Thank you!  Will get out there tomorrow or (more likely) Friday, and try to ride trails at Brushy as well.  Will bring a saw and can trim anything egregious while I'm out there.

21 minutes ago, Morealice said:

Thanks to Gotdurt and Skyyhorn Gumdrop rolls perfectly now. Trail fairy nation. 🧚‍♀️ *poof*

Gonna need them chainsaws again on Caddyshack. I didn’t even ride the whole thing because it was mangled with big trees. Beautiful day though. 

5A06A307-B2AE-4457-87A2-E52055C6668B.png

61815B9B-F431-4641-8DE7-6332179ADCBA.png

I'll ride over with my chainsaw at some point in the next few days and try to take care of what I can. I got to get my oil port running again on the chainsaw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Morealice said:

Thanks to Gotdurt and Skyyhorn Gumdrop rolls perfectly now. Trail fairy nation. 🧚‍♀️ *poof*

Gonna need them chainsaws again on Caddyshack. I didn’t even ride the whole thing because it was mangled with big trees. Beautiful day though. 

5A06A307-B2AE-4457-87A2-E52055C6668B.png

61815B9B-F431-4641-8DE7-6332179ADCBA.png

Great to meet you both and very happy to help. Enjoy the weather!