IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

On 5/8/2021 at 7:06 PM, TheX said:

It wasn't meant to be a direct correlation.  I said e-help. Point is, some people are going to talk shit about it and play the tough guy no matter what. My health challenges aren't a secret, and I'm 62 so I may be close to one already. I don't give a fuck if someone thinks I'm doing it to simplify things. People gonna people. We can start an e-bike trail gang!

Ah, yeah that makes sense now, I automatically read it with the tone of what is typically from an e-pot-stirrer.

Edited by gotdurt
  • Like 1

In other news, if you didn’t ride tonight you did yourself a complete disservice. 
I was all settled in for a humid ass ride with possible rain and then the clouds cleared and sun poked through with dry North wind and mid 60s. Omg. It was heavenly. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Morealice said:

In other news, if you didn’t ride tonight you did yourself a complete disservice. 
I was all settled in for a humid ass ride with possible rain and then the clouds cleared and sun poked through with dry North wind and mid 60s. Omg. It was heavenly. 

Zero miles per gallon is heavenly indeed.

1 hour ago, GreenMTBrider said:

Trails are good to go from what I’m hearing. I know when I left for the office this morning at 6AM that my driveway wasn’t even wet. 

Can confirm. Just hit rim, picnic, 1/4, and DD. Somewhere between hero dirt and dry depending on sunlight exposure. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, WLemke said:

Can confirm. Just hit rim, picnic, 1/4, and DD. Somewhere between hero dirt and dry depending on sunlight exposure. 

That was me that crossed paths with you on Rim. I rode Snail and then did an out-and-back on Rim-DD. Was nice to get out and temps were really comfortable. You were the only rider I came across.  

That was me that crossed paths with you on Rim. I rode Snail and then did an out-and-back on Rim-DD. Was nice to get out and temps were really comfortable. You were the only rider I came across.  

Ah. Sorry I didn’t say hi. I was in the zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Morealice said:

Who’s the BADASS in this Strava profile pic? Damn, he FINE!

1F2385E0-FE46-4C68-A4F9-9FB36AC49A50.png

UR ghey.
The timing on this is relevant though... that was back when the original log bump was there, before it was destroyed and replaced by the 2 posts... which recently disappeared because it probably "killed someone's flow"... 🙄

I wish I could muster the energy to single-speed Brushy again, that was the most fun. And that old XTC was fun...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gotdurt said:

UR ghey.
The timing on this is relevant though... that was back when the original log bump was there, before it was destroyed and replaced by the 2 posts... which recently disappeared because it probably "killed someone's flow"... 🙄

I wish I could muster the energy to single-speed Brushy again, that was the most fun. And that old XTC was fun...

We were actually talking about the logs a couple pages ago. 

I had built a little kicker with one of the logs before the storm. Then the rain came washed everything away leaving just the log. When I get back from Bentonville I plan on putting one of the logs back and using cedar on the sides to hold dirt in better. 

• Like 1

... which recently disappeared because it probably "killed someone's flow"... [emoji849]

Well not condoning intentional trail mods by non trail stewards BUT that log "feature" as of late was really just a speed bump. The telephone poles were basically just sitting on top of the dirt. It may have just been dislodged and moved off to the side. It has been along time since that was a feature that had dirt on it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, GreenMTBrider said:

What ever happened to the log that made up the baby jump on peddlers? 

I’m not sure which page it’s on, but I think the log came loose and the plan was to replace it with a wooden small drop. That might still be the plan? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, gotdurt said:

UR ghey.

Ahh yeah I was actually wondering where that was. Couldn’t tell you were launching off anything. On a hardtail like a fuckin’ bawss. Respect. 

Haha does that mean you are blaming me for the RAIN!!!!!! Forecast was already set for wet weather this week before I took possession of the bike. 
I'm super happy for you brother. That thing is beautiful

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 3