IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

58 minutes ago, gotdurt said:

It's not orange enough.

Haha technically the primary color is red, but I think the sun hitting the orange metallic accents really triggered that orange explosion in the pic. I'm definitely diggin' it! 

12 hours ago, throet said:

Sure. Already posted in another thread but happy to show it off here as well! Once things dry out, there should be regular sightings of it on the Brushy Trails. 

image.thumb.png.e90d3601c2950d2a8fda6c1704cd250a.png

Super nice!  As long as Intense keeps making mountain bikes, I'll keep riding 'em.  The best!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chief said:

Nice! How'd she do?

Really sweet! Definitely feels plusher than the original, but I'm not sure whether that is the new fork, the rimpacts, or me just wanting to believe that it is. Anyway, I'll be playing around with the suspension tuning some over the coming weeks to really get it dialed. I see the sun shining now and my last meeting of the day just cancelled; so I might be going back out for a twofer this afternoon.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, throet said:

Really sweet! Definitely feels plusher than the original, but I'm not sure whether that is the new fork, the rimpacts, or me just wanting to believe that it is. Anyway, I'll be playing around with the suspension tuning some over the coming weeks to really get it dialed. I see the sun shining now and my last meeting of the day just cancelled; so I might be going back out for a twofer this afternoon.  

I’m going to head out for a ride around 3:30. Let me know if you head to brushy and I’ll meet you out there. 

Anyone hit Randy’s elbow recently? The takeoff has this weird dip right before it, I think from people braking at the top. It’s not much at all but I ate shit pretty hard going off it today. Wasn’t sure if that was the reason or just a minor brain fart by me. Probably the latter. 

Edited by Kobra Kai MTB Guy

Anyone hit Randy’s elbow recently? The takeoff has this weird dip right before it, I think from people braking at the top. It’s not much at all but I ate shit pretty hard going off it today. Wasn’t sure if that was the reason or just a minor brain fart by me. Probably the latter. 

I'll go fix it. Haven't been hitting it since my injury .

Been wanting to make minor improvements to it anyways

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, First-Blood said:

16 minutes ago, First-Blood said:

I'll go fix it. Haven't been hitting it since my injury .

Been wanting to make minor improvements to it anyways

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Interested to know if you think that could cause it.  It’s a really small dip but It’s the first time I’ve ever slipped a pedal on a drop before. 

Edited by Kobra Kai MTB Guy

Went out for an exploratory ride tonight. Double Down is good to go. Quarter Notch is mostly good, but puddling is a bit excessive. Best to give it a few hours of sun tomorrow. Picnic definitely needs more time to dry out - should be good tomorrow afternoon if we don't get more rain. Humidity was oppressive, bearable only due to the fact that temps were in the mid-eighties. Expecting more of the same tomorrow in that regard.     

• Like 2

Latest update...

1/4 - GTG. Note that this trail has low hanging trees that will be cleaned up tomorrow.
Double Down - GTG
Bob Ross - GTG 
Rim - GTG 
Snail - GTG - Still slick, but will be better later this afternoon 
Picnic - too soft. Recommended to hold off on riding until late afternoon/tomorrow
Mulligan - Slop city. Don’t around don’t drown
Peddlers - closed. Do not ride. 
Snow White - GTG. Sloppy creek crossing. 
Gumdrop - Sloppy, do not ride

Nothing is primo yet and some standing water exists, but zero to minimal dirt pickup. Use caution on limestone surfaces due to moisture.

That was a freakin humid 10 mile run this morning to check the trails. Blah. 

• Thanks 1