IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

6 hours ago, GreenMTBrider said:

Ground is still soft, even in some spots that get decent sun exposure. I imagine any other trail with shade are worse off. If someone rides the area let us know how it looks. 

+1
Just got back from "riding" (read: walking) parts of 1/4 and DD... turned into more of a spot check than a ride; still too wet in most places, lots of sticky, yucky, splashiness. I don't see it being ready tomorrow, especially with the humidity and clouds in the forecast, then comes more rain...

So I put on some lights and rode out...

Picnic - g2g

Mulligan - g2g. Typical low spots, but nothing to stop riding for. 

Candyland - g2g 

Snow White - g2g 

Gum Drop - g2g 

Peddlers Pass East - rideable but the bathtubs, errrr I mean rollers, have standing water. 

Peddlers Pass West - I had a guy tell me that all of Peddlers Pass was g2g. I call bullshit on that. Berms are soaked, tires were caking and I could HEAR the ground squish underneath my tires as I rolled along. 

Didnt hit up Deception because of a time constraint and Gotdurt had it covered anyhow. 

Edited by GreenMTBrider
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, gotdurt said:

+1
Just got back from "riding" (read: walking) parts of 1/4 and DD... turned into more of a spot check than a ride; still too wet in most places, lots of sticky, yucky, splashiness. I don't see it being ready tomorrow, especially with the humidity and clouds in the forecast, then comes more rain...

It’s times like these when you just have to travel. Did 2 hours at Pace Bend today. Had it all to myself and that place was absolutely perfect. Killed it out there and goddamnit it was worth the drive. 

Edited by Docscotty
  • Like 4

I rode today but didn’t bother with Deception West knowing it would be treacherous, but IMO, picnic, mulligan, both peddlers, and Deception East were all good. 

Gnargasm was very puckery. Walked some. Rim Job was sketch, walked G outs. 

Tires had a little mud at times but by no means was it caking. Guess it could rain tonight, but if not, IMO if you like the handling challenge of slick riding, it’s gtg, but next time I ride Brushy (Sunday) it should be absolute breasts.

• Like 1

D proper is primo... as of around noon there were still some slick rocks and a few splashy places, but with the sun high and the wind blowing, that should improve quickly. Gittit before snowmageddon tonight.
Rim was still a little slippery, but not sloppy.
Picnic is borderline in spots, mainly at the upper east drainage crossing
PX is a mess at both ends.

D proper is primo... as of around noon there were still some slick rocks and a few splashy places, but with the sun high and the wind blowing, that should improve quickly. Gittit before snowmageddon tonight.
Rim was still a little slippery, but not sloppy.
Picnic is borderline in spots, mainly at the upper east drainage crossing
PX is a mess at both ends.

Thanks! That’s where I’ll be tonight. Suck it Walnut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk