IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

31 minutes ago, Cafeend said:

My wife and I took one of ours dogs out and hiked Rim to Up and Over to DD today. It was primo.
What little I saw of Picnic and PicnicX looked good but we didn't walk that side

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just in time for more rain tomorrow! 

Other than Peddler's Swamp is the trail really still wet?  The hydromet says we only got ~0.05" rain over the last 5 days.

Deception proper was in good shape last night other than a couple or so spots on 1/4 Notch. I don't recall any mud at all on Double Down. But damn that rock was slippery.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 2/1/2019 at 10:00 AM, Barry said:

Deception proper was in good shape last night other than a couple or so spots on 1/4 Notch. I don't recall any mud at all on Double Down. But damn that rock was slippery.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yep, I rode on Thursday and text my wife after "That wasn't fun."  It's so slick.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HoneyBadger said:

I adjusted the second set of rollers. I can't wait to try them out in June when it stops raining. 

What time were you out adjusting?  I bailed the second set on the east side around 1:45.  No other berms or rollers were holding water, but the trail was super wet and had some ruts. 😟

1 hour ago, Skyyhorn said:

What time were you out adjusting?  I bailed the second set on the east side around 1:45.  No other berms or rollers were holding water, but the trail was super wet and had some ruts. 😟

Wow, I worked on them yesterday. I'm amazed they filled up with so little rain. It just shows the water table does not want to recede. If we were getting a normal amount of rain over the last 5 months the rollers wouldn't be a problem. 

27 minutes ago, HoneyBadger said:

Wow, I worked on them yesterday. I'm amazed they filled up with so little rain. It just shows the water table does not want to recede. If we were getting a normal amount of rain over the last 5 months the rollers wouldn't be a problem. 

Someone tell Seattle we don’t like their rain totals and we don’t have the soil for it. 

On a serious note, all the rollers/berms looked decent other than those last two.  I also wasn’t sure the best place to throw the water since there was trail down hill, but throwing it slightly uphill seemed redundant. 

Someone tell Seattle we don’t like their rain totals and we don’t have the soil for it. 
On a serious note, all the rollers/berms looked decent other than those last two.  I also wasn’t sure the best place to throw the water since there was trail down hill, but throwing it slightly uphill seemed redundant. 
The obvious answer is to pack it out. Duh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This was in the middle of the trail near course on Sunday.  The trail before the bridge with the nice ridge on the right.  This thing was in the middle trail.  Called golf course and they said they were getting a tractor to come remove it.

golfcart.jpg

Edited by AIRATRAb

This was in the middle of the trail near course on Sunday.  The trail before the bridge with the nice ridge on the right.  This thing was in the middle trail.  Called golf course and they said they were getting a tractor to come remove it.

golfcart.thumb.jpg.4e682cebb5dab0c4f6c0a3a4fdc10ddf.jpg

It’s just a 4 wheeled e-bike. Jeeez, such bias against e-bikes in the mtb community.