IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

Roller straight down the bowl to the right (looking up)? I've been eyeing that line for a while.

That is Phase 2. Maybe meet me out there one day and show me your ideas. I have an idea for same spot but open to suggestions. But the new scary aspect will be an up and over ...over the small boulder on top if the huge bolder that will shoot you straight into the wood feature .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The new end to Peddlers Pass is rough cut. I've only had time to groom about half of it. Go ride it and help to pack it down. A word of warning, there is still a lot of loose rocks and other hazards in a few areas. In the attached image the green line is the current last section of the trail, the red line will be the new trail.  It adds about 0.6 miles. The trail does loop back upon itself so watch for other riders if taking the route. I won't be closing off the old route until sometime in early January

New end to Peddlers Pass.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Cafeend said:

Cool!
Will we still have the section to the immediate east of Parmer?
I don't see it highlighted on that pic.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This only highlights the portion after the hard rock creek crossing to the new section, the other direction west will remain, to my knlowdge, this just expands the section of peddlers east past before the existing exit. 

• Like 1

1020382606_NewendtoPeddlersPassmissedpart.thumb.png.7de0da381df4b492fc5dcb1dee816fa2.png 1st yellow circle. If you miss it you will get to a log blocking the existing trail by the labyrinth, stop, turn around, and go back +/- 100 feet and look for the new stuff (now on your left).

There's a second crossing of this existing trail indicated by the second yellow circle, just go straight over the existing trail.

There's a third crossing of the existing trail indicated by the third yellow circle, Turn left onto the existing trail, ride for about 75 feet then turn left and it will lead you back to the original end of Peddlers Pass

1020382606_NewendtoPeddlersPassmissedpart.thumb.png.7de0da381df4b492fc5dcb1dee816fa2.png 1st yellow circle. If you miss it you will get to a log blocking the existing trail by the labyrinth, stop, turn around, and go back +/- 100 feet and look for the new stuff (now on your left).
There's a second crossing of this existing trail indicated by the second yellow circle, just go straight over the existing trail.
There's a third crossing of the existing trail indicated by the third yellow circle, Turn left onto the existing trail, ride for about 75 feet then turn left and it will lead you back to the original end of Peddlers Pass
Is this a bike trail or a puzzle?

• Like 1

Great conditions today.  Peddler's continues to get funner.  Thanks HB.  Not sure I rode the newly cut stuff the exact way it was planned, but helped tamp it down anyway.  Also saw the new and improved (?) Gnargasm.  Lost maybe 30% of the pucker factor, but still fun.  Nice to meet one of you out there today too.  Merry Christmas ladies.

Edited by Spalding

Great conditions today.  Peddler's continues to get funner.  Thanks HB.  Not sure I rode the newly cut stuff the exact way it was planned, but helped tamp it down anyway.  Also saw the new and improved (?) Gnargasm.  Lost maybe 30% of the pucker factor, but still fun.  Nice to meet one of you out there today too.  Merry Christmas ladies.
Dont worry. A new pucker factor is coming to that exact spot. This recent doing was a setup for it

2 hours ago, Spalding said:

Good to meet ya Patrick, BTW, that cloud of pollen finally had me switch from contacts to glasses today...

3 hours ago, Morealice said:

Yeah confused as fuck over here. Gonna just pedal tomorrow. I guess trails are gtg?

Soooo gtg. Sorry, I cheated today 😁 Just have too much to do tomorrow to get ready for our Xmas trip, knew it was today or nothing...