IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

2 minutes ago, Kobra Kai MTB Guy said:

What time is the group ride Friday morning?

That's a great question given that we haven't had it in a few weeks. I can't see starting any earlier than 8am, at least not until the time changes. I'd be OK myself with starting even later - 8:30 or 9 - but let's hear from @Chief and @Cafeend on their preferences. Welcome input from others as well though who are considering joining the ride. I plan to go out later this afternoon and check the trails. Deception, Picnic, and Rim were in great shape Tue afternoon, and it looks like we got less than a tenth of an inch yesterday. I'll post an update in the Ride Calls forum once I've checked the trail status. 

• Like 2

That's a great question given that we haven't had it in a few weeks. I can't see starting any earlier than 8am, at least not until the time changes. I'd be OK myself with starting even later - 8:30 or 9 - but let's hear from [mention=13]Chief[/mention] and [mention=46]Cafeend[/mention] on their preferences. Welcome input from others as well though who are considering joining the ride. I plan to go out later this afternoon and check the trails. Deception, Picnic, and Rim were in great shape Tue afternoon, and it looks like we got less than a tenth of an inch yesterday. I'll post an update in the Ride Calls forum once I've checked the trail status. 

I ran this am and there wasn't any evidence that would say dont ride. Few slick spots but I ran before sun was out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I checked the trails at lunch time. There are some very slick spots and standing water in places along all the trails. I'd wait until at least tomorrow to ride.

Stop it! It's virtually the same as 2 days ago. Once the sun and wind has a bit of time today it will be the same. Those few bad low spots are gonna be that way for awhile.

• Like 1

That's a great question given that we haven't had it in a few weeks. I can't see starting any earlier than 8am, at least not until the time changes. I'd be OK myself with starting even later - 8:30 or 9 - but let's hear from [mention=13]Chief[/mention] and [mention=46]Cafeend[/mention] on their preferences. Welcome input from others as well though who are considering joining the ride. I plan to go out later this afternoon and check the trails. Deception, Picnic, and Rim were in great shape Tue afternoon, and it looks like we got less than a tenth of an inch yesterday. I'll post an update in the Ride Calls forum once I've checked the trail status. 
Ill be there by 7:30 and ride. Then meet you guys ? You said 830? You are requiring me to do math my friend.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Cafeend said:

Ill be there by 7:30 and ride. Then meet you guys ? You said 830? You are requiring me to do math my friend.

I haven't heard from Chief yet, or anybody else for that matter. If you want to ride at 7:30, I can be there then, but I think it might still be dark. I can't even drive a car in the dark let alone a mountain bike! @Kobra Kai MTB Guy what time can you make it, assuming you are still interested? 

Just finished riding. Deception, Rim, and Snail are all in great shape. Picnic was OK with a few slick spots. Mulligan was a shit show - not worth riding until it dries out. 
Ah. Yea. Should have mentioned Mully. What really needs to happen is take some buckets and wheelbarrows in there. Tons of 3 inch rock pieces to toss in the mud and make a nice base.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, First-Blood said:

Ah. Yea. Should have mentioned Mully. What really needs to happen is take some buckets and wheelbarrows in there. Tons of 3 inch rock pieces to toss in the mud and make a nice base.

Now we're talking!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, First-Blood said:

I'm in! Just let me know when. 

• Like 1

I haven't heard from Chief yet, or anybody else for that matter. If you want to ride at 7:30, I can be there then, but I think it might still be dark. I can't even drive a car in the dark let alone a mountain bike! [mention=43]Kobra Kai MTB Guy[/mention] what time can you make it, assuming you are still interested? 
Lets say 8AM same place ?

2 hours ago, throet said:

I haven't heard from Chief yet, or anybody else for that matter. If you want to ride at 7:30, I can be there then, but I think it might still be dark. I can't even drive a car in the dark let alone a mountain bike! @Kobra Kai MTB Guy what time can you make it, assuming you are still interested? 

I’m going to have to skip one more week until DST kicks in. Two weeks since I leave on Friday. Have to be to work by 9 AM at the latest. 

24 minutes ago, Schrute said:

Found a pair of prescription glasses in a black Smith case at the sports complex parking lot today at noon. Live an hour away so we dropped em off at the peddler on our way out of town. 1052f4f3bf0eff9d554b245d500c728a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Saw peddler post that on Instagram. Hope you find the owners.

Big crowds this morning. One was north of 20 people, maybe north of 30. Wasn’t feeling too good this morning on the bike but somehow had a huge PR on Mulligan. Trails are riding good. I’ll have wheels down about 7am tomorrow at walnut.