IGNORED

MotoGP 2021 in Austin - COTA Oct. 1-3

TheX

MotoGP is BACK!

http://circuitoftheamericas.com/motogp/tickets

The new restrictions on what can be brought in are kinda strict. It is what it is, but even fanny packs are out. I tried to find COVID info on the site but not a single mention of it. I have to assume that it will be normal 100K+ attendance.

Side note, WTH does a facility like COTA not have a cert?

image.png.04261cf8b94dc5d365dfd2f553dee4f2.png

image.png.a25ae896a09e4a2a99527bb2f8462fd5.png

The site doesn't respond to 443 at all.

image.png.46f379f1366b50e1eeb7a85dedf7c87d.png

I've heard from others that COTA got strict from some buddies who went to the Nascar race a few weeks ago. Like dumb strict
Hope not . I enjoy going to some of the open pit and paddock events there and backpacks are needed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Backpacks are a NO GO. Clear plastic purse type things are allowed.

PROHIBITED ITEMS

At motorsport events:
Alcoholic Beverages
Animals (exception for certified service animals)
Aerosol cans (including spray sunscreen)
Non-clear bags or parcels (All permitted bags must be clear and smaller than 14X14X14 inches)
Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, Segways, golf carts or other unauthorized means of transportation
Coolers, thermoses or ice chests
Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
Drones
Food and Beverage
Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed, one per person. Complimentary water refill stations are located throughout the Circuit.
Exceptions may be made for guests with dietary restrictions.
Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
Glass or metal containers of any style
Illegal substances
Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, Frisbees, balloons, projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.)
Umbrellas
Non-collapsible chairs
Selfie Sticks
Tents or canopies
Video cameras, audio recording devices and tripods; no video recording will be allowed
Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray, handcuffs, nightsticks or other items

Pre covid me and my son would go a couple times a year to watch races. Wander around wherever. We liked the open paddock and pits. Kids could get up close and personal with the cars and drivers. Alot of fun.
We would stuff a pack full of picnic stuff. Food and water. Too bad they headed to being fun govenors now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I went to all three days of MotoGP every year. My backpack was required to keep me going for that amount of time. I also rode my Ducati to the races so that I could get out of there in a matter of minutes. Car/truck parking sucks ballz.

• Like 1