IGNORED

Thumper clear?

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I can only imagine that riding Thumper at this time of year must be like descending into Hades -- having said that, the downed trees in Thumper usually get cleared just prior to the EB. I'm not aware that much work goes on at other times - especially during mid-summer. However, if you are volunteering ....

6 hours ago, TAF said:

I can only imagine that riding Thumper at this time of year must be like descending into Hades -- having said that, the downed trees in Thumper usually get cleared just prior to the EB. I'm not aware that much work goes on at other times - especially during mid-summer. However, if you are volunteering ....

I can't speak much for this past year (12 mo) because I've been a little MIA with riding along with my Thumper duties.  But historically it *would* get cleared regularly.  The main Thumper rep lives adjacent to the trail and keeps an eye on things.  Additionally, when I (we) see stuff pop up on the message board we try to use that as a catalyst for some work efforts.  However, TAF is correct, Thumper is usually in its best condition in the weeks leading up to the EB.

Post up here if anyone see something specific that needs addressing.  

Cheers,
CJB