IGNORED

Need Shimano 4-piston pads N04C or D02S

ssorgs

Despite having prepared for this moment by buying 2 spare pad sets (J02A) over a year ago, I just realized they're not compatible with my BL-M8100s.  Not optimistic I can find either of these in a LBS today (but I'll try!).

Looking for metallics but would take resin at this point too. Fins or not.

I can buy them from you today or replace them later in the week.

Thanks!

Shimano D02S Brake Pads-metal.jpg

Shimano N04C Brake Pads-metal.jpg

28 minutes ago, mack_turtle said:

TruckerCo. pads have been good to me and might be easier to find. look for some of those to fit your brakes.

X2 on trucker. 

I've used all the shimano offerings and prefer the grab/bite of the trucker co on my basher bikes. Easily 200lbs kitted with armor, riding a 38lb bike and did some pretty serious & repeated descending in AZ last month. Truckers were flawless. The pad compound and rotor size makes WAY more difference than having fins.  Save yourself the money.

My crap 2c

Edited by ATXZJ

Yeah, the link you shared @ATXZJ was enough for me! Ordered 3 pair to go with 1 shimano no-fin I could find (Trek Research).  Ill put that on the front and eek a little more from my back until the Truckers come this week. 

Thanks again for the offer of your park bike's pads - if we weren't so far apart (while both still in Austin!), i woulda gone for it.

FWIW, Mellow Johnny's has the fins (and some other M0s) but too pricey and I'm going fin-free...

• Like 1