IGNORED

Pretty good bike stand

Barry

I bought this pretty good bike work stand from Jeff Bezos in mid-June. But I don't think it was actually his, since it came from China. It is in absolute perfect condition and served me well for a few weeks. It's a knock-off of the Feedback Sports stand, but with a crappier knobs. It is super lightweight though, and seems very robust. I paid near a hundo for it, but you can have it for $50 if you come get it. (Don't show up with $40 looking to deal. This thing is in mint condition, only 6 weeks old, and half off. If you can't break a $20 on the way to my house I'll go ahead and take $60 for it.) 

Ultimately I decided to get the Feedback Pro Elite, which I found for only $260 at Mellow Johnnies. They still have one left too. So maybe go buy that one instead of this one.  

Anyway, here's the stand:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B5MT1BG?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details 

Honestly, it's a sturdy and well functioning stand. Get it from me for half off if you need one. 

No photos, just look at the link. That's it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedRider3141 said:

I'm nominating this on the Best of CL thread.😅

He really needed to type only this:  "no lowballs, I know what I have"

I took a look at this thing and it's nicer in some respects than my Performance bike knockoff of the feedback sports stand.  I thought about it...but then that would only mean I could have 3 bikes on bike stands at the same time, and I don't think I want to go that path!  

• Haha 2