IGNORED

WTB SRAM Eagle derailleur

Heatdeath

Got a stick in my derailleur and bent the cage yesterday, these seems to be prone to that particular issue.  Have 9 usable gears at best, after attempting to straighten it.

Besides Pinkbike, eBay, Craigslist, anyone have a suggestion for sourcing a replacement, or happen to be selling one?

GX would be ideal, might consider also NX or X01.  New or used in good condition.  Older style 50T compatible OK.  Thanks!

• Like 1

I am generally in favor of Amazon for these things. You can get one to your door tomorrow with Prime, it will be new and you will be back on the trails. If you go any of the other routes, you'll spend less money but you will spend more of your time both dealing with it and waiting for it.

Time is money and time waiting is time not riding. I bite the bullet and pay now to get it quick.

2 hours ago, CBaron said:

I'm assuming its safe to say that 11 spd will not work for you application?  I've got an older spare X1 11spd you could borrow until something arrived.

Later,
CJB

Yes you are right, thanks much for the generous offer though.  Luckily, I should be able to limp along with it as is until I can find a replacement (hopefully soon).

On 9/4/2021 at 4:28 PM, Heatdeath said:

Yes you are right, thanks much for the generous offer though.  Luckily, I should be able to limp along with it as is until I can find a replacement (hopefully soon).

You don't need another derailleur. Just replace the cage. I have one of these on my X01 11spd and it works great. Tested it on my X01 Eagle and it works just as well. Also, eagle pulleys will swap over, unless you want to buy the bling ones.

https://www.garbaruk.com/rear-derailleur-cage-for-sram-11-12-speed.html?category=15

IMG_20210906_083258926.jpg

Edited by ATXZJ
  • Like 1