IGNORED

Update Today?

RedRider3141

2 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes, I updated the forum yesterday. There are a ton of mostly minor changes and bug fixes, as well as some interesting new features I haven't played around with yet.  

if you see anything outright broken, please let me know.  🙂

WAY better for mobile apps. Thanks!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CBaron said:

I hate being a complainer but....its cumbersome to have to scroll all the way to the bottom to "mark forum as read".  Seems like that should be a button that is at the top of the page for efficiency sake.  File this complaint with their UI Dept.  🙂

Later,
CJB

Odd, mine used to be at the top of the forum listing. It still is, but it was before too. 

20 hours ago, CBaron said:

I hate being a complainer but....its cumbersome to have to scroll all the way to the bottom to "mark forum as read".  Seems like that should be a button that is at the top of the page for efficiency sake.  File this complaint with their UI Dept.  🙂

Later,
CJB

Is this something that changed with the update a few days ago? 

On 9/22/2021 at 10:41 PM, dlstyley said:

Does anybody else use Tapatalk to browse the forum?  Recently quit working for me just for this site.  Wondering if it is due to the update.   Behavior is that I get “server configuration” errors when I login and when I try to browse forums they appear to be empty.   

Let me take a look, I may need to install a new version of the Tapatalk plugin.  I rarely use it myself, and I forgot to check after updating the forum.  Will get that done today.

12 minutes ago, Albert said:

Let me take a look, I may need to install a new version of the Tapatalk plugin.  I rarely use it myself, and I forgot to check after updating the forum.  Will get that done today.

Stopped working for me as well.  I tried to re-login and it won't accept my password or login info.

I'm also having a problem with the text color on the bottom of the page.  Not a big deal but I can't figure out how to adjust it from my end.

image.thumb.png.9d99520df1b73ce71b9f2034bc1b45b4.png

18 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

What happened to the ignore thread feature?  At the very least it seems to have forgotten my preferences.

It was disabled when I upgraded the forum.  I just installed the latest version and re-enabled it, so it should be working again.

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2021 at 10:41 PM, dlstyley said:

Does anybody else use Tapatalk to browse the forum?  Recently quit working for me just for this site.  Wondering if it is due to the update.   Behavior is that I get “server configuration” errors when I login and when I try to browse forums they appear to be empty.   

Still working on this, I installed the latest Tapatalk plugin but it's not working, so I'm waiting to hear back from Tapatalk for a solution.

This is new with the update. When using either an Android or iPhone with Chrome in mobile mode, the "X" which closes the notification window, is mostly covering the "bell" which allows you to view the notifications. The same happens in either landscape or portrait mode in mobile. Like this:

image.png.5addecee44ef309177d5616ae712ae8d.png

It makes it exceedingly difficult to view the notifications, since you're likely to hit either the "X" or the mailbox icons instead. There is no issue  with the desktop mode, even when using a mobile device, because the format of the notification window is different. 

3 minutes ago, Chongo Loco said:

Has Tapatalk login started working for anyone yet? Not sure if it’s fubar still or I just forgot my password again. 🙄

No, and Tapatalk ignored my message to them on their forum, so I'm going to install a version below the very latest (which they changed significantly and I could not get to install) and see if that works.  Tapatalk sucks.