IGNORED

Missing Black with Blue Graphics Custom Orange P7

4fun

If anyone Sees or found an Custom Orange P7 let me know. It either fell off my rack on my way to Brushy Creek or someone was really fast and swiped it. I'm thinking the former. I noticed once I pulled into the park. I retraced my route home and found my water bottle on the bridge at Brushy Creek and Great Oaks.

It looks like the adult bike in this picture.

Any help greatly appreciated!

1FFD3E40-A919-4EBC-AB64-014CB8B8ACE3.jpeg

• Sad 1

Got it back!!! Thank you CrazyT for catching that post. I was really lucky such an awesome lady found it! I can vouch for the noise cancelling in my truck. Can't believe  I didn't hear it fall off or the people who found it laying on the horn.

Edited by 4fun
  • Like 5

Yeah, I was taking my 8 yr old for a ride at peddlers pass! My heart sank when we got out and her bike was there and mine wasn't. It's a relatively cheap rack, but I've never had a problem with It before. Not sure I'll trust it again. Felt like I won the lottery when I saw CrazyT's post!

8 hours ago, 4fun said:

Yeah, I was taking my 8 yr old for a ride at peddlers pass! My heart sank when we got out and her bike was there and mine wasn't. It's a relatively cheap rack, but I've never had a problem with It before. Not sure I'll trust it again. Felt like I won the lottery when I saw CrazyT's post!

Any damage to the bike?

• 3 weeks later...

so years and year and years ago, i was coming home north from South Austin... I got home and realized my Kona dawg deluxe was gone out of the back of my truck.

never knowing if it got stolen or fell out of the back of my truck

6 months or more goes by - on a whim one day I check craigslist and sure enough there is my bike posted in an ad!

I contacted the seller acting as an interested buyer. met him in South Austin in a parking lot... as soon as he took the bike out of his truck bed I busted out a picture of my bike and said that the bike belonged to me..

according to him, his friend who he claimed found it once it fell out of the back of my truck was actually the principal or Lamar high school and they happily let me take it back..

the guy also joked that prior to meeting us he had JUST left from another place where he had just bought a new pistol and a bunch of ammo. glad homeboy was a nice guy because apparently he was packing heat! haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1