IGNORED

performance bike deals

crazyt

10 hours ago, crazyt said:

shimano was only 10% off, but sram and kmc were 30% off (quicklinks and chains).

I prefer KMC. Their 10-speed chains have a multiuse quick link, Shimano positions theirs as single use only (according to a very well respected wrench I talked to back in the day). Maybe they can be used more than once, but because of this I stick with KMC.

• Like 2

I've been going in there at least twice a week, and I see the same stuff. Even the shoes aren't moving. There are things I've had my eye on waiting for a deeper discount and none of that stuff is moving. I also never see any other people in there. The south store may be busier.

2 hours ago, Mattlikesbikes said:

They told me yesterday that stuff is moving quick, so might not be a lot more price cuts. The bad news is the stuff they are getting sent from the warehouse is all XS/S/XXL, so on the clothing side its not a pretty picture.

Perfect! I'm a XS/S/XXL in helmet/shirt/penis size. 

Not really. I'm a solid S across the board.  :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

they are now at 40% off. Went in to check out what was left. They still have a lot of bikes, while I was there 3 people bought fuji cyclocross bikes.

Still a ton of nutrition

Tifosi Sunglasses

couple of cyclops hammer app controlled bike trainers for $420 or so

Clothing

Couple of full bike tool kits

Misc parts/accessories (camelbaks, lights, rear blinky lights, bells, helmets,  pumps, socks etc)

The courts said that all stores have to close so they are getting new inventory in from the warehouses. I bought a couple pairs of photochromatic sunglasses for $20