IGNORED

Bamwa - the trail gods are summoning the welder warrior in you - click on this thread

Seths Pool

Bamwa, I'll keep your real name secret from the underworld, and the old minions of mojo who has crossed the cyber sea to voyage and conquest new online domains and forums....

I need thou to resurrect the spirits of these 3 fallen mcleods, and transform them into dragon slaying excaliber-caliber trail weapons once more! 

once thee were laid with weak wooden shafts, which surrendered and turn flaccid during battle at cat mountain, after slaving forth and back in and out for many a day lad....

I want you to use both fire and lightning to forge steel handles into unity with these blades of glory!

shoot thy a text with your dragon bone T9 flip phone, dawg

IMG_0189.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

Edited by Seths Pool
  • Like 2

Just now, crazyt said:

They use wood to absorb some of the shock, I would stick with wood.  to get the shaft out, drill into the remaining part and pull

we don't use these mcleods to do a lot of striking hard objects. we use pick axes for that. if striking with mcleods its usually a plant or something, chopping it out of the ground. but I get what you're saying. although metal handles with a good weld (bamwa makes a good job) would be a permanent solution. because at the rate im building out there, the wooden replacements are gonna break again too and I'll be back to square one. these 3 mcleods only lasted like 6-8 months all together