IGNORED

Chumba Stella ti (medium) 3k

sherpaxc

Size Medium

Brand new frame (5 rides).  Added 3rd water bottle mount and rack mounts.  

Full 11 speed XT drivetrain (used but not abused).  Crank has wear marks from heel rub.  XT brakes.  

Custom Onyx hubs laced to Stans Flow EX rims.  

Fox 34 Stepcast Fork (decals are scuffed up, I have a brand new set of decals that match included).

Newer tires

Ergon Grips

Cane Creek dropper

Pedals and bar ends not included.  

Willing to trade for a gravel bike (trade up or down, cash can happen on either side).  Need a 55 or 56cm.  

Life has changed how I ride.  I bought this last year with hopes of really putting some miles on it, but it is literally just sitting in my garage.  3k is in my opinion a screaming deal for this considering the frame is brand new.  

chumba 1.jpg

Edited by sherpaxc
size

I'm not even sure I knew you owned this bike?!  So damn nice!  Sorry you can't get more out of it.  I think the decal choice along with hubs, HS, SP clamp are the perfect blend of bling and class.  

All that said....you should part it out and sell me the SC fork! 😉   If you head that way, I'm your huckleberry.

One suggestion is to make the size a bit more notable.  I looked up & down for it before I realized it was found in the title.

Cheers,
CJB

Before I hit reply above, I went to their site to see how your bike would fit me.  I really don't need another bike, but like what you are offering (frame, build, price).  Alas, I'd need a Lrg in the Stella.  But I could ride a Md in the Sendero (if anyone out there is looking to unload).  🙂

Good luck with the sale.
CJB

Yeah, I was right on the edge of Medium/Large and Vince talked me in to a Medium.  It fits just fine for what I intended.  If I would've thought about running this more of a gravel bike I would've gone with a large.  Both my Walt and Stella are super sexy bikes.  I don't ride ugly bikes 🙂 

1 hour ago, JP Syverud said:

Would you sell just the frame? I have everything else just need a rocking frame from Vince. 

jp 

5 hours ago, CBaron said:

All that said....you should part it out and sell me the SC fork! 😉   If you head that way, I'm your huckleberry.

Cheers,
CJB

image.png.469adc9eb6ff49a2b709a09a0aaa178f.png

Edited by CBaron